DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Most Guy Ritchie movies are good.

I'm giving it a watch regardless but I ain't sure it's worth the theater.

Jax the whole reason I'm tentative on seeing The Lost City of Z despite the RT rating.

Some press got to see WW tonight. They're in embargo, but for those that don't want to know anything going into it be mindful that spoilers will be leaking...

Reviews are filtering out of WW.

I am happy so far. Lets see of the good news continues.

Saw king Arthur. It wasn't perfect but the stuff that worked was awesome but the movie felt disconnected, half of it was lock stock in westeroes and the other was lord of the rings magic.

The problem was they couldn't connwct those two things. So thw movie would randomly and really jarringly switch tone and style out of nowhere and it was odd when it happened.

Like when i think back to all the things i liked when i put it all together its a mess hut individually its dope. Editing was weird too.

Why are doing King Arthur in this thread lol?

Last edited:
i think because guy ritchie said he would have liked to direct the ss sequel if he could but he cant

Watching the ending to dawn of justice, cause nothing else is on..

I'm really curious who was in the room and thought any of this was a good idea.. like someone in the many meetings they had, has to point out how bad and petty some of this stuff was

But I guess SS happened too.. so

and Cavill being in the Man from UNCLE was brought up and that was directed buy him too

oh and King Arthur is another WB BO bomb

Last edited:
Ummm why is a knife able to penetrate bats' suit.. but at the same time it's deflecting bullets?

4th peat with WW :pimp:

View media item 2434561

18447359_301073636997766_4782872728180050735_n.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't know that.. but yea dude was taking gun shots directly to the back of the head

I really do hope it's good because it looks good and I'll be damned if I'm deceived again by a trailer, but first reviews and reactions mean nothing.

there are ballistic vests and stab vests

the two are differently constructed and one sacrifices something for the other

I really do hope it's good because it looks good and I'll be damned if I'm deceived again by a trailer, but first reviews and reactions mean nothing.

I mean it's repetitive to keep saying it.. but they need to pull a marvel

Make changes til you get something that works.. hopefully the 3rd Thor movie works

They found a way to make cap movies work

I have no clue.. my point is about making changes when you realize there are problems

Take for example the fox xmen movies, they obviously have some quality actors.. just need to fix things around them

I hope WW is good, but obviously some changes need to be made within the DCEU after the first 3 films.. wolverine origins being bad doesn't mean you get rid of so of the people involved

Last edited:

so then why dont they just combine both together? lol

probably be really heavy

it also would restrict movement and be too thick, I mean they do make both for vests but that's mostly only just vests so movement isn't hindered and not a full body armor

I believe many stab vest could also be bulletproof but only from small firearms (handguns)

but in Batmans case where he has to wear a full body armor, be very agile and could face heavy firearms (rifles), it's safe to assume he has to pick and choose especially since this Bats is already pretty much wearing it like spandex

Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El-8 View Post

SS was hot garbage. And I'm a DCEU fan.
SS was good. And I'm a DCEU fan
You get why his statement has credibility and why you just seem like sheeple, right?

WTF are you talking about? Credibility? So now an opinion on a movie has to merited by credibility? And now I'm a sheeple because I liked SS? Bro, you need to chill with your snobbishness. You speaking as if your opinion is absolute. Me and Kal-El-8 can disagree as DCEU fans on if SS was good or not. I don't see how one person's opinion has more credibility than the other. If you like something you like it. You ain't gotta justify to anyone.

I get it bro, you thought SS was hot garbage. Cool. I happen to like it. Cool. Doesn't mean I have any more or any less credibility than you. You sounding real elitist right now.

Last edited:
Who else thought ss was a good movie? Wasn't there a couple of other people in this thread?

Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El-8 View Post

SS was hot garbage. And I'm a DCEU fan.
SS was good. And I'm a DCEU fan
You get why his statement has credibility and why you just seem like sheeple, right?

WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about why him stating he's a DCEU fan but he feels SS sucks holds more weight that you saying you're a DCEU fan and you think SS was good.

:lol: It's truly not that complicated.

For example, someone saying I hate the Chicago Bulls but I can't deny the 95/96 team that went 72-10 is one of the best basketball teams of all time.

Simple to understand. The word credibility shouldn't set someone off like that :lol:

You coming off very sensitive right now. Pull ya skirt down and calm down.
Who else thought ss was a good movie? Wasn't there a couple of other people in this thread?
There were a handful of others.

I know that Bruce Wayne account has loved everyhing DC when he makes his parody posts.

so then why dont they just combine both together? lol

probably be really heavy

it also would restrict movement and be too thick, I mean they do make both for vests but that's mostly only just vests so movement isn't hindered and not a full body armor

I believe many stab vest could also be bulletproof but only from small firearms (handguns)

but in Batmans case where he has to wear a full body armor, be very agile and could face heavy firearms (rifles), it's safe to assume he has to pick and choose especially since this Bats is already pretty much wearing it like spandex
This is all actually interesting but since we talking about Batman it's like you know they could just make up some lightweight vest made out of a combination of materials that stops heavy ordnance firearms and the sharpest blades :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom