DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Nah. SS was trash. People get in the heat of the moment. Like dudes were in love with Logan. Seems as if they have calmed down.

I thought Leto was good, but now I look back and meh. Nothing special.

Nah. SS was trash. People get in the heat of the moment. Like dudes were in love with Logan. Seems as if they have calmed down.

I thought Leto was good, but now I look back and meh. Nothing special.
I didn't love it but Logan was still a good movie and finally did justic3 to a Wolverine movie.

It was just super sad so you don't get that :wow: feeling with other great superhero movies.

But yeah dudes were prisoners of the moment but I think a good deal of them have poor taste anyway.

I did not think Leto was good at all. Kinda made me dislike Joker as a character.

Last edited:
Can't compare the reaction to Logan and SS.

Logan got a lot of praise and was well received by critics and the box office while SS just did well in the box office, it was ******* on by the critics.

WW Nascar (#10) crashed and burned

pe3lffies0husxsqsiut.gif

[/quote]
I'm talking about why him stating he's a DCEU fan but he feels SS sucks holds more weight that you saying you're a DCEU fan and you think SS was good.

:lol: It's truly not that complicated.

For example, someone saying I hate the Chicago Bulls but I can't deny the 95/96 team that went 72-10 is one of the best basketball teams of all time.

Simple to understand. The word credibility shouldn't set someone off like that :lol:

You coming off very sensitive right now. Pull ya skirt down and calm down.

Your example made no sense. But it's whatever . Let me go back to waiting for WW to come out.

Last edited:
I think you just don't understand.

I should've added to the example comparing that to a Bulls fan saying that 95/96 team is goat but I get from the onset why you don't want to acknowledge it.

So yeah, sure go back to waiting.

Last edited:
http://dccomicsnews.com/2017/05/13/batman-v-superman-hits-the-all-time-best-selling-blu-ray-list/
 [h1]Batman V Superman’ Hits The All-Time Best Selling Blu-Ray List[/h1]
Last year’s very divisive second installment of the DCEU,  Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, has managed to land on the all-time best selling blu-ray list for the United States, ranking in at #48, with 2.32 million copies sold.  And with it having only been on blu-ray for less than a year, it will continue to sell copies, and will most likely climb higher up the list.

This isn’t the first DCEU film to make this list, as 2013’s Man of Steel  is currently ranked at #19 with 3.29 million copies sold.  And it seems that Suicide Squad  may also be on track to make the list, as it’s been outpacing Batman v Superman  in home video sales since it’s release.

So, be sure to pick up Man of SteelBatman v Superman, and Suicide Squad  on blu-ray, and catch Wonder Woman  when it hits theaters on June 2, 2017.
BVS still out chea winning.

It's when you come out with saying stuff like that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I didn't mind Suicide Squad tbh...I think the biggest issue was totally changing the tone from the first teaser at SDCC to that bohemian rhapsody guardians of the galaxy bs for the super bowl. From there I started to get skeptical.Letting that company that did the trailer edit the film was a smart business move on WB's end but in turn we got a suckier cut of the movie, IMO.You watch that first trailer and you're like oh sh*t this is dark and kinda scary, got The Bee Gees cover playing in the background and the one flash of Leto god in the end that's pretty well done and not over edited. I was so hyped for it when that footage from SDCC leaked and then a few months later CBR reported about the new trailer and I knew what to expect.

was channel surfing a week ago. came acrossed suicide squad. watch it again. still scust. dont know why i do this to myself :smh:

SS was their last free shot for me.. now I'm giving it at least a week or two to see what's being said

I'll see it eventually, it's just if I go to the movie theater or not.. save couple dollars

Couple weeks and decent enough copies make their way to the internet

Back
Top Bottom