DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Take this with a grain of salt. Nothing is confirmed yet

If this is true, that could explain the JL reshoots. Cause Billy was in the trailer as Barry's father.

They have to understand how this doesn't look good (if true)

**** goin on with this movie

Last edited:
He probably had a film lined up to shoot and the film delays caught up with his schedule?

It doesn't show on IMDB any upcoming films but he might have gotten offered something that isn't announced yet?

I think that is the main reason he had to leave, if I had to guess that is since I don't think his part is really going to be that big and he was probably going to get killed because he didn't want Barry to run too fast to save him...

Needed to happen prior to first class for a clean reboot.. go the legit first class, with cyclops and co (more than just beast)

Then mags to villain in part 2, naturally
You make literally this exact same post whenever Vaughn or First Class is mentioned in any thread
roll.gif
cause it is extremely simple enough.. I'm dumbfounded how it wasn't THAT obvious to everyone involved

the primary talk after first class was that been fassbender's audition tape for bond, which would have made sense.. making him the focus after getting his getup seemed like the natural next step

Welp. :lol:

Billy Crudup Isn't Dropping Out of 'Flash' Movie

According to sources close to the production and Crudup’s camp, the actor is still firmly on board to play the father of Barry Allen, the speedy superhero being played by Ezra Miller.

Reports surfaced on Wednesday that Crudup had dropped out of the project, which has slowed its momentum and lost its release date (temporarily) due to a protracted director search.

But Flash isn’t slowing down for long as the studio appears to be narrowing its hunt and meeting with high-end directors such as Robert Zemeckis and Matthew Vaughn for the gig. (Zemeckis appears to be the frontrunner at this stage although the situation changes week to week.)

Crudup has been involved with Flash since September 2016.

Even though Flash has been pushed, Crudup isn’t standing still. The actor stars in Alien: Covenent, which opens Friday, and just signed on for Annapurna’s Where’d You Go, Bernadette?

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/billy-crudup-isnt-dropping-flash-movie-1004794

Not as big a deal. Its not like Crudup was the Flash

Given how it's in limbo I uderstand why he dipped.

EDIT

Seems he didn't :lol: Still understand why anyone would.

:lol: @ Raimi being the first to pass.

Last edited:
i mostly lurk but has any media outlets addressed why WW can't/doesn't fly? even though its really early in her big screen rendition

Last edited:
Meh.. she is supposed to be one of the heavy hitters.. obviously supes is the big dog

Let her fly.. but aquaman is physically slightly stronger, while not being able to fly

Also I hope cyborg doesn't have the deathstroke mask when he's flying

Interesting she almost was the director for Thor Dark World but left due to creative differences

Bet it was lets stop going to Earth lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom