DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I think it's early and premature to jump right to Flash being fast enough to time travel and using that as the plot device for why the heroes don't all die.

Even more so since the Flash movie isn't a guarantee.

Pretty much everything about BVS was premature.. batman and superman fighting.. death of superman

Rumored plot seems ok
However,

It seems premature for flash to be travelling back in time  

Not feeling the effect Lois is having on the story

damn, I didn't even know Constantine had an end credit scene

What does it mean? Or allude to?

That Shias character became an angel because he died after trying to save Weisz.

Not much into it really but it would have been nice if Keanu had kind of a jealous grin on his face because he was trying to buy his way to heaven and Shia beat him there.

Constantine giving Lucifer the finger as he was being brought into heaven was GOAT

The whole Lucifer scene. Peter Stomare >>>>

EDIT:

Okay I watched the video. Can't wait to see the execution because I'm not really sold on what they were telling me.

Last edited:
I don't think it was horrible but it could have been alot better.

One thing that was odd was how amazing tje cgi looked on thw opening scene, then how crappy ot looked near the end like they ran outta money.

Its one of those films that Everything looked and sounded good but when the movie was finished you feel underwhelmed
the budget was 175 million. if they ran outta money someone has some explaining to do

Rumored plot seems ok

However,

It seems premature for flash to be travelling back in time  

Not feeling the effect Lois is having on the story

Getting the feeling not much was learned from BvS..

They need to do simple well before they start tackling all of these convoluted storylines.. avengers 1 should have been their templat, pretty simple

Last edited:
I don't think it was horrible but it could have been alot better.

One thing that was odd was how amazing tje cgi looked on thw opening scene, then how crappy ot looked near the end like they ran outta money.

Its one of those films that Everything looked and sounded good but when the movie was finished you feel underwhelmed

King Arthur?

Based on what I've heard, pretty surprised guy ritchie went that route with it.. figured it would just be a gritty, more modern take on it.. like with Sherlock.. show a more realistic version of war and that time during England

Basically pieces of his movies thrown together

King Arthur?

Based on what I've heard, pretty surprised guy ritchie went that route with it.. figured it would just be a gritty, more modern take on it.. like with Sherlock.. show a more realistic version of war and that time during England

Basically pieces of his movies thrown together

Its was gritty mos drf but very fantasy based. Its snatched meets GOT cause the nature of the the magic and all that was very dark and not for kids IMO.

Again all the pieces were there just didn't seem the click when the credits started to roll.

I say the movies. 5/8 could have been alot better if they had more substance over style but when the movie is cooking it really does.

Also jude law gave a hell of a performance dude was evil.

Someone compared it to world of Warcraft..

GOTs is a bit what I expected, but with less of the fantasy element

:lol: that JL plot

I remember when I was salty I had to wait like 5 or 6 movies to see the avengers onscreen, I was like JUST DO IT NOW :smh:

‘Aquaman’: ‘Power Rangers’ Star Ludi Lin Joins Jason Momoa In DC Comics Pic

Chinese actor Ludi Lin, who recently starred as the Black Ranger in Liongate’s Power Rangers reboot, has landed the role of Murk in Warner Bros’ James Wan-directed DC superhero film Aquaman. Jason Momoa is starring in the film, which WB recently pushed back from its original release date in October to December 21, 2018.

In the comics, Murk is the leader of the front-line army of Atlantis known as the Men-of-War and Aquaman’s trusted ally. Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, and Temuera Morrison co-star.

The role marks the first major casting for the up-and-comer Lin since Power Rangers, which bowed in theaters March and had a solid weekend opening of $40.5 million.

Someone compared it to world of Warcraft..

GOTs is a bit what I expected, but with less of the fantasy element
Warcraft was boring this movie isn't that.
not playing the game, I had zero clue what significance certain things had.. thank god I didn't pay to watch

but there are stuff from the trailers that concerned me about king Arthur, essentially the fantasy stuff

B4 the "reshoot rumor" gets posted here, its fake

There's probably going to be reshoots eventually, but the recent rumor was fake. My tinfoil hat conspiracy is that they'll have "reshoots" in the future for Black Adam or Green Lantern related Easter eggs or cameos. Maybe some epic Darkseid s***. Film them as late as possible to try to avoid leaks.

Back
Top Bottom