DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

:lol:

4e6f8a63_prepgods.jpeg

The embargo hasn't been lifted yet. I believe it will be later tonight, but I never knew companies rolled out only a stream of positive reviews, instead of all kinds of reviews at once. 

Last edited:
I figured that was the deal since they want you to you know pay to see the movie :lol: Especially if they know its gonna get trashed.

Very rarely does a studio print both negativw and positive reviews and that's usually for comedies.

These films all have what we villains.

96 not bad. But only has 34 reviews.

With more reviews coming it should settle at around 90

Doesn't 96% mean that 96% of the reviews are positive / fresh?

Yes.

A good review is denoted by a fresh red tomato. In order for a movie or TV show to receive an overall rating of Fresh, the reading on the Tomatometer for that movie must be at least 60%.

A bad review is denoted by a rotten green tomato splat (59% or less).

To receive a Certified Fresh rating a movie must have a steady Tomatometer rating of 75% or better. Movies opening in wide release need at least 80 reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). Movies opening in limited release need at least 40 reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). A TV show must have a Tomatometer Score of 75% or better with 20 or more reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics). If the Tomatometer score drops below 70%, then the movie or TV show loses its Certified Fresh status. In some cases, the Certified Fresh designation may be held at the discretion of the Rotten Tomatoes editorial team.

So 96% of critics gave it a 60% or higher in their review.

Wonder Woman
Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 48
Fresh: 46
Rotten: 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom