DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WONDER WOMAN Is Reportedly The Most Anticipated Movie Of Summer 2017

A recent Fandango poll saw more than 10,000 film fans asked what release they're most looking forward to this summer and after receiving the largest response in the company's 17-year history, Wonder Woman has been named as the one moviegoers are most excited to see in theaters.

That means Wonder Woman has topped the likes of Dunkirk, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and The Dark Tower to come out on top.

WellmadeWavyArabianhorse.gif

Gal on almost quitting acting

“I got a phone call from Zack Snyder who wanted to audition me for this secret role. I did the audition. It went great. I went back to Israel to shoot a movie and I didn’t know if I wanted to continue acting afterwards. I’m in Israel, they tell me they wanted to do a camera test–again, a camera test, again–another almost, almost. [I asked] ‘What am I being tested for? What’s the part?’ My agent goes, ‘They didn’t tell you?’ Zack calls me and tells me, ‘I dunno if you have this character in Israel, if she’s big or not, but did you ever hear about Wonder Woman?’ [I said] ‘Wonder Woman, I’ll be there yeah.'”

http://screenrant.com/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-audition/

She was thinking of quitting after FF???!!

No way I could see her wanting to quit after 6.. maybe after the first one she was in (4 I think) and she didn't get any other offers

She's not a good actor. Nobody is really blowing up her agent's phone for parts let alone good ones. I get it.

She's not a good actor. Nobody is really blowing up her agent's phone for parts let alone good ones. I get it.

Pretty face has gotten a lot of ppl far in the movies.. she wouldn't be the first to get a couple roles after Hollywood figures she is sufficiently recognizable enough to play the love interest or continue having ff6 type roles

I forgot about Conan's superhero suit. It actually looks pretty cool, especially the hair helmet.

Back
Top Bottom