DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Definitely messy and not perfect but I enjoyed it. RT score is way lower than it should be which isn't a surprise.

I never care about RR ratings.

I DECIDED WHAT I LIKE!
Nobody else.

I LOVED MOS!!!

Thought BVS was dissapointing. SS was just ok. WW was meh.
Your opinions on those movies almost mirror their RT scores :lol:

Also not much different than most who think the entire DCEU has sucked so far.

When it comes to movie critics I just find people that are more aligned to my point of view and share the same feelings I feel after watching a movie.

Campea, Schnepp, Mark Ellis and Kristian Harloff are all people I usually count on when it comes to movies.

I haven't heard much from Schnepp, who i usually identify with most (I think they just did a review on Heroes?), but Campea, Ellis and Harloff tend to like it so I'm not worried.

Huge win for me

I just left the movie an hour ago.
Really enjoyed the movie . Hated that it was so short , but man when the team is together they shine . And Superman.. well upper lip problems aside i can’t wait to see his next film. Super hype for Aquaman after seeing Mera do work, and Ezra Miller worked as Barry. I even found Cyborg enjoyable (the foreshadowing with him !!!) i can honestly say after seeing this if Ben wants out , let him out , he’s been my favorite Batman but i think this universe is better served by one ten years younger .

Overall I’m looking forward to what the DCEU brings

how the hell are they gonna explain replacing ben afleck in the future? its not exactly war machine we are talking about here. its friggin batman

Currently in the IMAX theater waiting for the movie to start. Out of about 150-200 seats, there’s 13 of us in here....WHAT A TIME!

how the hell are they gonna explain replacing ben afleck in the future? its not exactly war machine we are talking about here. its friggin batman
They seem to already be rushing Flashpoint. Might as well rush a Crisis and by the end they merge 2 or 3 different Earths and we get a new younger Batman but no one is the wiser.

latest

+
BatmanYear100.jpg

+
latest

=
bob_kane__s_original_batman_by_qbatmanp-d324ffi.jpg

Last edited:
I just left the movie an hour ago.
Really enjoyed the movie . Hated that it was so short , but man when the team is together they shine . And Superman.. well upper lip problems aside i can’t wait to see his next film. Super hype for Aquaman after seeing Mera do work, and Ezra Miller worked as Barry. I even found Cyborg enjoyable (the foreshadowing with him !!!) i can honestly say after seeing this if Ben wants out , let him out , he’s been my favorite Batman but i think this universe is better served by one ten years younger .

Overall I’m looking forward to what the DCEU brings
Yup i liked it.
So that’s what that was. I was wondering why did his face look so weird .
The way flash ran reminded me of

Attachments

• C94ACB68-DDD7-4136-8A0C-2BBE4B5CAC80.gif
    C94ACB68-DDD7-4136-8A0C-2BBE4B5CAC80.gif
    798.5 KB · Views: 16
Movie was not that bad in fact I enjoyed it. The only thing I hated was that they replaced Zimmer/Junkie XL with Danny Elfman.

I actually enjoyed it. Team chemistry was awesome. I hope Ben Affleck doesn't leave, but won't be surprised if he does. But what happened with that scene in the trailer where Alfred was talking to someone hidden from the audience's view. And you can tell some other stuff was edited out, like Wonder Woman saying, "Shall we" with Aquaman and Cyborg at both sides.

Overall though, i liked it and would love to see an extended cut.

Just got home, my family loved it. Great shots, plenty of humor, the dialogue wasn't special, but wasn't terrible either. You can tell they played it "safe"

About 93 close up shots of Gal's ***, so that's a win. :lol:

Ezra was greatness, and evil Supes was dope as hell. Aqua did his thing. :pimp:

The after after credit scene :wow:

No surprise the airbags in this thread bumpin their gums and haven't even seen it yet. :lol: :smh:

I'll go solid 7/8, def watchin again soon.

i follow you? you literally JUST started posting in the nba thread a couple days ago and replied to a joke i made in there snobbishly . now this. quit feeling yourself son its YOU who keeps throwing shade cuz u still mad about me pointing out you being hypocritical over a year ago.

boy please let it go

the whole rotten potatoes thing was a joke but you just had to make something into a negative
I've been that thread since the beginning goofball.

it was deathstroke talking to Luthor. It showed flash with white hair. Lex saying they should have their own league as well.

Back
Top Bottom