DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

manhjb8rqq9adyrimqgx.png

tumblr_pff2tvrv261rrkahjo5_400.gif

Untitled-666.gif

Last edited:
I'm not going to judge an entire film from one test shot but Todd should keep things under wrap until a teaser is released next year closer to the release date.

Does anyone know what storylines will influence the film? I know the killing joke is one, but what else?

I honestly don't care if it's R or not.
Rated R basically means they don't hold back.

Every rated R superhero movies so far were up there.
Dadpool 1 and 2, and Logan.

Small sample size? Sure, but I'd rather they don't hold back with Joker but not to be rated R for the sake of being rated R.

Yeah, rated R for the sake of what the material needs. TDK is a couple things away from being rated R but they did it right. I want this joker to stab and kill a man without the camera dipping out

Rated R basically means they don't hold back.

Every rated R superhero movies so far were up there.
Dadpool 1 and 2, and Logan.

Small sample size? Sure, but I'd rather they don't hold back with Joker but not to be rated R for the sake of being rated R.
I know what it means. HAHA
I'm saying the line between R and not R rated is very muddy anyway, it doesn't have to be R. plus, more people can watch it if
it ain't R. I'm more concerned about Dialogue, Plot, Editing, Score, Acting, Pacing...

I know what it means. HAHA
I'm saying the line between R and not R rated is very muddy anyway, it doesn't have to be R. plus, more people can watch it if
it ain't R. I'm more concerned about Dialogue, Plot, Editing, Score, Acting, Pacing...
Dude .... ok yes we’re concerned about all things but PG13 “dark” joker movie just can’t be unless they snip the thing to bits.

im surprised warner bros isnt forcing the joker movie to be pg-13 for the sake of ticket sales

chris nolans world war 2 movie would have been even better with realistic gore

Dude .... ok yes we’re concerned about all things but PG13 “dark” joker movie just can’t be unless they snip the thing to bits.
I might be too jaded with this company that I don't know what to think.
but yeah, a dark twisted murderous Joker would be INCREDIBLE.

Marvel fan here, but I’m seriously interested in this joker film. So can someone fill me in on this storyline or universe for this film? Like will this be a serial killer type joker. The test footage definitely brings a zodiac vibe. Personally I wouldn’t want any super heroes within this universe. Just have detectives trynna crack this dude. This is awesome

Marvel fan here, but I’m seriously interested in this joker film. So can someone fill me in on this storyline or universe for this film? Like will this be a serial killer type joker. The test footage definitely brings a zodiac vibe. Personally I wouldn’t want any super heroes within this universe. Just have detectives trynna crack this dude. This is awesome
or maybe.......

ROBIN.

a44cf9d3780d7007b92f9722cc197eb73b461ab7_hq.gif

Back
Top Bottom