DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

My feeling is that DC with the extra joker movie is trying to do what Sony is doing (with venom) and just taking popular characters, push down their production budgets and hope that with the pushed down budget they'll profit because because of the name of the character alone.. Just a version of throwing stuff on the wall to see what sticks. One of the joker movies budget is 50 mil right?

that is like production team like "leak", almost like a behind the scene look feature

:lol:

director and producers just gon' let these guys film and show 'em to the world?

I hope this film is about 2 hours. I dont want the joker change to happen TOO soon.

JOKER VS. HARLEY QUINN Writers Reveal The Spinoff's Opening Scene And Its Current Status

Writers and directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa have weighed in on where things stand with Suicide Squad spinoff Joker vs. Harley Quinn which is reportedly influenced by the "Mad Love" storyline.

"It is great," Ficarra teased during a recent interview. "The whole thing starts with Harley kidnapping Dr Phil. Played by Dr Phil hopefully. Because her and the Joker are having problems with their relationship. We had so much fun, I don’t know if we have had more fun writing a script."

"It was sort of like, we wrote Bad Santa a couple of years ago, and it was that sensibility mixed with our This Is Us sensibility," Ficarra said, revealing a somewhat unexpected tone for the planned DC Comics adaptation. "We kind of meshed them together. We were doing a relationship movie but with the sensibility of a Bad Santa, f***ed up, mentally deranged people. It was a lot of fun."

"I don’t know where it is on the queue of DC movies," Requa said.

"We handed the script in and everybody loved it," added Ficarra. "But I don’t know when they are going to do it. Because I know that they want to do Birds Of Prey and they want to do Todd [Phillips]’s Joker film first. Maybe if Birds Of Prey goes well ours will be next."

Dnu-7nzU8AAFVTp.jpg-large.jpeg

I think the only reason I'm giving his look a pass is because it's in the 80s. Its not bad, I just wanted something less campy looking.

I will say I am looking forward to this.

That looks dope. The costume can look campy just as long as the movie isnt.

Just as long as the movies really good.

Cant believe Joaquin is really doing this.

Back
Top Bottom