...And that isn't his final look...allegedly

yah i guess they are anticipating and are just beating all the leaks
Dn5tLYsUcAES5JS.jpg:large

Dn5tyouW0AYC4in.jpg
Dn5tzJrVsAA5UaQ.jpg

Dn5vZytV4AA7miJ.jpg

Dn5vaamWsAAH55A.jpg

Dn5vceZXsAIcqye.jpg

It's ridiculous that all of a sudden they're taking this long to get a Batman movie out there.

They wanna do multiple Jokers, do multiple Bat flicks.

Why is Affleck getting in Batman shape? :lol:

they really shouldn't rush especially since Bats is their franchise bread and butter, that is one property they cannot afford to f' up

Reeves wanted to take his time ... WB wanted a quick turn around and he almost walked from the project because of that. So they backed off from fear of losing another director, a competent one at that...
They could've still got another writer/director to do another Batman movie.

Hell, they had the script Ben and Geoff did.

I'm serious though, if they're making out of continuity Joker movies they can do the exact same for Batman.
they really shouldn't rush especially since Bats is their franchise bread and butter, that is one property they cannot afford to f' up
From the time Reeves was attached to a Bat movie to when it's projected production might start you could've made 2 Batman movies and neither would've been rushed.

they should get a younger unknown actor that looks like ben afleck to star in the batman

also who do you think is the better actor in general? heath or joaquin?

From the time Reeves was attached to a Bat movie to when it's projected production might start you could've made 2 Batman movies and neither would've been rushed.

they hired him early last year

also who do you think is the better actor in general? heath or joaquin?

that is tough but i'd go with Joaquinn, seems like Heath never really hit his peak while Joaquinn could reach DDL level

Back
Top Bottom