DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Screenshot_20190525-113238_Instagram.jpg

Just no

To be fair, he could look like Robin

Or not...

you guys think they are trying with pattison because he looks the most like a young ben afleck the most out of the actors they have to work with?

I don't hate the choice, only issue is I don't think his voice has enough gravitas to pull off Bruce.
Yeah I have the same concern. His acting is fine. I'm just worried about his voice and if he can handle the action, as well as if Reeves can match up to how Snyder portrayed action with his Batman.

Son is just milquetoast. He should pull a Channing Tatum and do like a 21 jump street or something that shows more range.
I dont even think Hammer has that kind of comedic range.

I saw some of it in Man from UNCLE and easnt much there.

Like Chris Evans has more and its kinda way he fit as Johnny Storm and also why it didnt automatically make sense he'd be a good Steve Rogers.

Hammer has that stiffness to him that fits Scott Summers and Summers is less fun and evwn more of a stick in the mud than Cap.

I was just thinking of his movie star career potential. Its close to nonexistent. He still has an acting career as far as more serious dramatic roles.

you guys think they are trying with pattison because he looks the most like a young ben afleck the most out of the actors they have to work with?
DC cant seriously be making these movies and thinking of the DCEU or anything to do with continuity.

Been saying it for a while they should just make a Crisis movie to blow this **** up as an excuse to lose what they don't want and keep what they do.

For Ben's sake you could've made something up like Batman: Crisis and basically make it Into the Spiderverse for Batman but also get cameos from past Batman like Keaton, Bale, Clooney, etc. Then have Batffleck sacrifice himself to save the day and at the end or in a post credits scene tease your new Batman.

But hey what do unknown doing nothing for like 5 years while you wait for Matt Reeves to get his Batman movie right.

Son is just milquetoast. He should pull a Channing Tatum and do like a 21 jump street or something that shows more range.

He was good in that weird movie with Atlanta dude

But I think he'd be a good cyclops, once you get the right wolverine.. would be a perfect play and fit for him and he'd be able to do subtle work with the character like Chris Evans did with cap

Tom King is a trash writer.

New Gods gonna turn out worse than A Wrinkle in Time if he's involved.
I dunno. Ehhh kinda wooden actor, or maybe he's just wasting at DC.
Hes a good wctor but not that good.

But I ain't ever been thwt familiar with thw character he plays anyway. Always seemed like a bit of glorified supporting character in that movie.

Tom King is a trash writer.

New Gods gonna turn out worse than A Wrinkle in Time if he's involved.

Hes a good wctor but not that good.

But I ain't ever been thwt familiar with thw character he plays anyway. Always seemed like a bit of glorified supporting character in that movie.
I only know him from suicide squad, house of cards and RoboCop. And I swear it could be the same character in all those, with a strange case of identity crisis.

I only know him from suicide squad, house of cards and RoboCop. And I swear it could be the same character in all those, with a strange case of identity crisis.
He shined the most in The Killing :pimp: Also very good in Hanna on Amazon Prime.

Haven't peeped him in Altered Carbon yet.

I would agree with you on those shows and movie though :lol:

Last edited:
Warner Bros Approves Robert Pattinson For ‘The Batman’

Warner Bros has approved Robert Pattinson as the star of The Batman, the trilogy of films that Matt Reeves will direct later this year, Deadline hears.

Pattinson has been considered a frontrunner because the filmmaker liked him, but the studio was torn between him and Nicholas Hoult, and wanted both of the actors on tape because this is such a big decision on a cornerstone Warner Bros DC franchise. Those meetings happened yesterday, I’m told, and the decision was made. Hoult, who starred in Tolkien and is about to reprise in the latest X-Men: First Class film Dark Phoenix, was impressive, but Pattinson will be the guy and negotiations will get underway any moment.

Pattinson is a strong choice. He certainly has been at the center of a zeitgest franchise before in Twilight Saga, and he has used the time after to show his chops as an actor in films like High Life, and is starring for Warner Bros in Christopher Nolan’s next film, and just debuted in the Robert Eggers-directed The Lighthouse at Cannes.

They’ve got to work out a deal that will clearly include options on at least two more films, but this is considered a formality in a drawn out process. Reeves’ film tracks Bruce Wayne in the formative stages of Batman, which is why they needed an actor in his early 30s.

Back
Top Bottom