DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Seems like those leaked scripts a while ago may be true. Not really caring due a lot that goes on from what I read

Hope this is standalone and if not, any future sequels shouldn't include Batman IMO. This could be the Joker's franchise, just keep telling stories of him gaining power in Gotham. You can have him go up against other rival villains but I'm not eager to incorporate Batman.

Hope this is standalone and if not, any future sequels shouldn't include Batman IMO. This could be the Joker's franchise, just keep telling stories of him gaining power in Gotham. You can have him go up against other rival villains but I'm not eager to incorporate Batman.
dope idea but I want them to include batman in a later film...like push that out a bit. don't rush anything.

this era and this look for joker is interesting to me. they def made it feel like the OG ny from certain pics and vids I've seen which is really difficult to capture in 2019.
tmnt couldn't do it. a lot of films can't...but its a key part to what made certain films so dope back in the day. the grittiness.

b47ksd4w3fj31.jpg

Andy Muschietti Confirms THE FLASH As His Next Movie

The It Chapter Two filmmaker seemed reluctant to speak about the project when quizzed about it at SDCC, but has now confirmed his involvement.

While speaking to Fandango, Muschietti revealed that The Flash will indeed be his next movie - but fans of the director's previous work shouldn't expect to see any of his horror sensibilities reflected in the adventures of The Scarlet Speedster.

“An element of horror? I don’t think so. What captivated me about the Flash is the human drama in it,” he said. “The human feelings and emotions that play in the drama [of it]. It’s going to be fun, too. I can’t promise that there will be any horror [elements in it], really, but it’s a beautiful human story.”

For the embargo to lift this early, studio must have the utmost confidence.

DC should def go back to their strengths of standalones instead of a universe.

Shared Universes only work when you invest time and proper stories to build up. This whole “let’s do it the opposite way of Marvel” was stupid AF and I’m not saying they need to copy the method of Marvel - but they should have just focused on the big three and slowly include other characters.

A movie on the trinity would have been dope AF.

Not saying the Joker movie isnt good but if all it takes for reviewers to go gaga is to make your movie with a few "artsy" scenes then **** everything
We'll see...........the trailers didnt get me hyped at all

We only have one real screen with the actual right size near me and it’s down for renovations for the next 3 months. I’m missing IT & this :smh:

I'm praying to the IMAX gods for you, pleiboi. May the renovations be completed in time for The Joker (at least).

Back
Top Bottom