DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Aquaman was really overrated. Shazam was fire tho.
I was FLOORED by the action. It was FANTASTIC. It's the human/comedy element that hampered it some.
Come on now. I'm a Black Panther fan, and I'll admit Aquaman had it beat in that domain (action/vfx ).
Wan just sucks at most things besides action/horror.
/off my soapbox. But seriously, I agree to disagree. :smile:

THE SUICIDE SQUAD Adds Former DOCTOR WHO Actor Peter Capaldi; SNL's Pete Davidson In Talks

Deadline reports that Capaldi has also signed on - although, as with all previous casting announcements, his role is being kept under wraps.

In far less exciting news, the trade has also heard that SNL alum Pete Davidson may also be on board for a small cameo appearance.

I was FLOORED by the action. It was FANTASTIC. It's the human/comedy element that hampered it some.
Come on now. I'm a Black Panther fan, and I'll admit Aquaman had it beat in that domain (action/vfx ).
Wan just sucks at most things besides action/horror.
/off my soapbox. But seriously, I agree to disagree. :smile:

Aquaman didn’t have anything beat in anything :lol: pure garbage.

Looking forward to this Joker film but I’m not seeing it in theatres

but almost all that saw it are saying its a very good film and those are reactions from those that have seen the movie

its not on wb twitter or commercial or billboard saying phoenix got the statue on lock

i get it you hate dc but at least make sense in some of your posts :lol:

how about you take your own suggestion and see the film first before judging?

but almost all that saw it are saying its a very good film and those are reactions from those that have seen the movie

its not on wb twitter or commercial or billboard saying phoenix got the statue on lock

i get it you hate dc but at least make sense in some of your posts :lol:

how about you take your own suggestion and see the film first before judging?

F0162A6E-CFC2-44A5-980D-A19814C61F10.gif

THE BATMAN: BLADE Star Mahershala Ali Reportedly Met With Matt Reeves To Discuss Commissioner Gordon Role

According to a new rumour, The Batman director Matt Reeves has spoken to Academy Award winner Mahershala Ali about the role of Commissioner Jim Gordon in the upcoming DC Comics adaptation.

THE BATMAN: Matt Reeves May Be Looking For A Woman Of Color To Play Catwoman In The Movie

Take this with a pinch of salt but a new rumour claims that The Batman writer and director Matt Reeves wants a woman of colour to play Selina Kyle/Catwoman in the DC Comics adaptation.

While Hobbs & Shaw star Vanessa Kirby was previously rumoured to be in the running for the role, it's said that the filmmaker's top choice/prototype for the role was Zoe Kravitz. However, her busy schedule means she was unavailable and it's now back to the drawing board for Reeves.

Despite that, it's said we should expect to see a black or biracial actress as the anti-hero.

THE BATMAN: Possible Plot Details Point To An Epic Murder Mystery Featuring Several Rogues

There's been a lot of confusion among fans about why Matt Reeves would choose to include so many villains in The Batman but it now sounds like there's actually a very good reason for that. As expected, the movie is going to revolve around a classic "Whodunnit?" storyline as Robert Pattinson's World's Greatest Detective investigates a series of strange murders.

According to this new report, it's that which leads to the Dark Knight tracking down some of his most well-known Rogues in order to interrogate them. Each piece of new information leads him to another baddie and, as previously reported, those will be The Penguin, The Riddler, Mad Hatter, Catwoman, Firefly, and Two-Face.

The script for The Batman is reportedly finished and shooting is expected to begin later this year in the UK. That means we should start hearing casting news for those villains very soon indeed.

BOX OFFICE: Joaquin Phoenix's JOKER Tracking For Record-Setting $100M+ October Debut

Todd Philips' film is now tracking for a $103M USD opening, which would give it the record for the highest-grossing opening weekend for an October release (of any rating).

That estimate would also give the film a 4th place position on the list of Biggest Opening Weekend for an R-Rated film. Currently, Deadpool 2 occupies the top spot on the chart with a $132.4M USD debut.

-the time period is interesting and the illest time in nyc IMO
-the way they executed the time period (from the trailers) looks accurate (not easy in today's era)
-its r rated so i'm assuming we're going to see him go full maniac
-I feel like there's no way they would compare the performance to heath if there wasn't something there.

we'll see.
I hope its what they made it out to be or better.

What time period is the story line?

The trailer seems very Kubrick like. Joaquin is a GREAT actor so I'm expecting him to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom