DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The director didn't beat around the bush when Variety asked if these versions of the characters could appear in a future film together, stating "No, definitely not."

and that's DC's issue right there.
think about what could be...smh.

welp, i'm still all in.

I don't think thats a problem at all, one of the first few smart decisions since they started taking that approach and try to shoehorn characters in films.

and that's DC's issue right there.
think about what could be...smh.

welp, i'm still all in.

i dont think joaquin would have done it if batman shows up, he didnt even want thomas wayne or any bat easter eggs to be mentioned

Director Todd Phillips has revealed that star Joaquin Phoenix really wasn't on board with any references to the world of Batman! "[Joaquin] never liked saying the name Thomas Wayne," the filmmaker explains. "It would have been easier for him if the movie was called ‘Arthur’ and had nothing to do with any of that stuff. But in the long run, I think he got it and appreciated it."

Phoenix and Phillips also butted heads over the actor's weight, and while they agreed that the actor needed to change his appearance, the star was reluctant to slim down for yet another movie role.

"It’s a horrible way to live," Phoenix says. "I think [Arthur] should be kind of heavy. Todd was like, ‘I think you should do the real thin person.’"

JJ Abrams just signed a deal with WB. Know what that means? Abrams Superman incoming
Link?

I posted that rumor days ago and not much generated by it.

If its just with WB and not DC though, not guaranteed.

Lens flare Superman will at least look good if it happens

Arthur would’ve been a way better movie title.

arthur-poster1.jpg

Watching it chapter 2 right now just saw the birds of prey trailer

Yes

But joker movie anticipation is making me nerdgasm

Last edited:
I know its supposed to be a sequel but that trailer doesnt feel like Watchmen at all
I think the creators and writers figured that out. Especially after how the movie was handled.

Better to do something new in that universe than just keep trying to bring Moore's greatness to the screen.

Back
Top Bottom