DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Jonah is probably going to be Penguin or maybe a trippy Mad Hatter.

I still think

Wishlist-Wednesday-DC-Collectibles-Batman-The-Animated-Series-Ventriloquist-and-Scarface.jpg
larry_david_a_l.jpg

Depends if skinny or chubby Jonah shows up to set. Perhaps it’s a setup for the most meta of performances where he portrays both.

Dang that 5k Batman metal looks dope.
I’m so jelly.

If anyone near Riverside Ca, at Dons lock and key. They have on display a 1998 replica Batmobile.

Jonah definitely gonna be the Penguin. He got that Scorcese gangsta training already.

I honestly don't care for these ethnicity swap things, just give me who they are in the comics and i'm set.
but then again, as long as the acting is great, whatever.

I would have much preferred Josh Gad instead. Jonah is too "trendy". Reeves is making sure to disregard anything Affleck may have had in place

I just don't trust that Gad can deliver a chilling performance. I think Jonah is at the point where he can do that now effectively.
I could be wrong though

like mentioned before black gordon will have to have a black batgirl unless this is a one off which would be disappointing because i think this will hit

rather have someone like zoe kravitz as catwoman

like mentioned before black gordon will have to have a black batgirl unless this is a one off which would be disappointing because i think this will hit

rather have someone like zoe kravitz as catwoman

Adopted daughter could be a thing...Or even not his daughter by blood but by marriage...

Also I’m not sure they’re necessarily planning on expanding things at this point...Their last attempt at a shared universe was horrible, it’s possible that they’re completely content with continuing things as a standalone...So who’s to say that if/when we get a big screen version of Batgirl she’ll be related to this film in any way at all...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/joke...tended-universe-as-we-knew-it-is-dead-a170696

Adopted daughter could be a thing...Or even not his daughter by blood but by marriage...

Also I’m not sure they’re necessarily planning on expanding things at this point...Their last attempt at a shared universe was horrible, it’s possible that they’re completely content with continuing things as a standalone...So who’s to say that if/when we get a big screen version of Batgirl she’ll be related to this film in any way at all...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/joke...tended-universe-as-we-knew-it-is-dead-a170696

yea but if pattinson hits as batman i can’t see them not getting more movies out of him for the cash grab

yea but if pattinson hits as batman i can’t see them not getting more movies out of him for the cash grab

Not saying there isn’t at least the idea of sequels if Pattman takes off, just saying there doesn’t need to be a connected Batgirl here...

Another thing too...Unless I’m miss-remembering this, wasn’t Barbra Commissioner Gordon’s niece on his wife’s side? He adopted her after her parents died? Post crisis that is...

So if they’re going full on Long Halloween here she wouldn’t even be related to him by blood anyway in this timeline...

But I digress...I’m amped on Jeffrey Wright playing Gordon and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they give him some good screen time to play in...The guy is a fantastic dramatic actor...

Hope Jonah plays someone we haven’t seen yet, like professor pyg or calendar man or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom