DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

for ‘king of comedy’
Do you guys think he was just dreaming at the end it really happened? I don’t recall what was confirmed.

for ‘king of comedy’
Do you guys think he was just dreaming at the end it really happened? I don’t recall what was confirmed.

It was left ambiguous but I don't think there's anyway he would have become a global success after pulling a stunt like that. Not to mention he suffered from delusions. I took it that it was just another one of his delusions.

Man. Batman barely coming out 2021 in whatever universe they doing while Spider-Man came in 2016 and 2021 will mark his 6th appearance :wow:

"I've taken off my mask.....Now, let's see, if you can take off yours"

Jack still the GOAT Joker, IDC.
It's The Joker movie for the sake of making a Joker movie. Given he's Batman's archenemy WB gave it a go since they've been fumbling the ball on Batman for the past decade.

1569862319934.png

1569862335381.png

1569862351189.png

1569862391015.png

Attachments

• 1569862393641.png
    1569862393641.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 383
I got my IMAX ticket for Joker on Thursday afternoon. I might be the only one in the theater because all of the seats were empty when I ordered my ticket.

Theater by me has as early as 4PM on Thursday :wow: .

All of the movie theaters in my area are screening it at 4 pm.

I get the feeeling some places want to get over with opening weekend for the Joker asap. Due to a few reasons but the whole threat of violence being primary.

So we're getting some wild early showtimes on opening night. Haven't seen that in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom