DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Photo by DC on August 22, 2020.

Anybody got a clue who that first villain is suppose to be with the No More Lies shtick?

He almost looks like his mask is also just a bag with duct tape around it and some goggles

That's a weak logo.

... for a weak Batman.

Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. I had been trashing Robert throughout the thread at every chance. Easy way to get some reps in.

I had doubts, concerns, and worries. I mean who is Matt Reeves? I can't name one thing he's done other than the planet of the apes movie. Robert? Decent actor but I bit on all the trolling he was doing. My jimmies were rustled.

But GODDAMN that is one fine trailer. The mood, the tone, the riddler, the violence, the batman. This just now became a must see opening night for me.

Still iffy on the logo though.

Damn they going for a completely off ya rocker Riddler then.

I prefer the cane and tie look but I can mess with this being his first outing.

Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. I had been trashing Robert throughout the thread at every chance. Easy way to get some reps in.

I had doubts, concerns, and worries. I mean who is Matt Reeves? I can't name one thing he's done other than the planet of the apes movie. Robert? Decent actor but I bit on all the trolling he was doing. My jimmies were rustled.

But GODDAMN that is one fine trailer. The mood, the tone, the riddler, the violence, the batman. This just now became a must see opening night for me.

Still iffy on the logo though.
You still right about the logo :lol:

damn, wouldnt be able to tell this is colin as the penguin if no one tells me

1598147210541.jpeg
DAMN that looks like a slimmed down and shaved Alfred Molina or my boy Richard Kind :lol:

They didn't announce anything regarding a new Bat-Man game right?

I know they showed

Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League

There is a Court Of Owls game rumored.

Collin going all in :pimp:
Dude up there right about Daño going Riddler. Great choice. Reeves’ Joker going to be too 2 next to Heath on one of the sequels.

this Batman also makes Bens look tame. And that dude was murkn dudes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom