DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

They didn't announce anything regarding a new Bat-Man game right?

I know they showed

Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League

There is a Court Of Owls game rumored.

Seems like Court of Owls is in the Gotham Knights game heavy...At least from the trailer...

Collin going all in :pimp:
Dude up there right about Daño going Riddler. Great choice. Reeves’ Joker going to be too 2 next to Heath on one of the sequels.

this Batman also makes Bens look tame. And that dude was murkn dudes :lol:
patman didn't really do much except show off some boxing lessons against that one goon.

Love the look of Batman, Jeffery Wright as Gordon, the bad guys etc but I’m not feeling Bruce Wayne’s look. All I see is emo Pattison with the hair. Even tho this a younger Bruce Wayne, he needs a more clean cut look imo.

Untitled-5217e6e8387a0a821.gif

Love the look of Batman, Jeffery Wright as Gordon, the bad guys etc but I’m not feeling Bruce Wayne’s look. All I see is emo Pattison with the hair. Even tho this a younger Bruce Wayne, he needs a more clean cut look imo.

This is year 2 right?

I’m thinking he just hasn’t polished that public image yet...There's three personalities there...Bruce Wayne the billionaire playboy, Batman, and Bruce Wayne the mentally ****ed childhood trauma victim...The later of which seems to be where he’s at in this story...

Also did they stick a Court of Owls reference in there?

(early speculation)

If everything goes the way its suppose to with Reeves........It wouldn't shock me If more hints/seeds are planted in the Gotham PD show ( over multiple seasons) whenever that happens.

Either way, I got faith. Point blank....

Arthur Fleck would get his *** stomped by any Batman due to the fact that he would be old as dirt by time Bruce suits up.
All jokers should since they're usually frail but they still manage to not get beat up all the time due to being crazy, dangerous, and plot armor. nicholson, ledger except when batman slams his head during the interrogation, leto, joaquin excluding him before transforming.

Arthur Fleck would get his *** stomped by any Batman due to the fact that he would be old as dirt by time Bruce suits up.

I mean he woulda gotten worked even if he was in his prime

I hope that joker is the inspiration for the real joker

not like joker is supposed to be toe to toe physical threat, but like ledger’s joker he’s at least supposed to be some threat

All jokers should since they're usually frail but they still manage to not get beat up all the time due to being crazy, dangerous, and plot armor. nicholson, ledger except when batman slams his head during the interrogation, leto, joaquin excluding him before transforming.
While this is true, Arthur seems weaker than all of the other Jokers and their Hypersanity

Man, I had doubts about Pattinson as Bats, but damn, I'm looking forward to this now. I've always been trashing DC lately (Marvel fanboy in me) with all the garbage they've been putting out, but honestly, seems like this is the time for them to flourish. Snyder cut looks a bit promising now, Flashpoint seems like it will deliver, and now this. I like the fact that they're going all out with the multiverse end with Earth 1 being Batfleck, while Earth 2 is with Pattinson; along with whatever Earth, Keaton's Batman would be representing.

battinson :wow:

that trailer :wow:

all in.

at first glance, the dude playing the riddler looked more like court of owls.

body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom