DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I hope that costume gets changed real quick.. dude got like 2 or 3 different collars

1598347712067.png

the one thing that did bug me about the batman trailer was catwomans mask. minus whale not have anything on her face.

^^^

in that scene, you can also see the hall of justice sign, aquamans trident and thomas waynes portrait

that cards also taped on knightmare bats gun from the dream sequence
I missed the thomas wayne portrait. And I heard several people say they saw wonder woman's shield, But I couldn't find it.

With how reckless/fresh Batman looks to be in the trailer hopefully that suit and batmobile are gonna get changed real quick :lol:

Y’all really expected The Dark Knight batsuit in this film? We lucky he isn’t running around in a ski mask the entire film 🤣

I’d have zero problem with that.. I mean I ain’t knocking them police force looking boots

I mean the suit looks busted like flash from last movie

but them collars man

I don't have a problem with the suit.

I will only have a problem if I have to witness Thomas and Martha Wayne get murdered AGAIN.
Probably won't since its Year 2 but who knows they might throw in a flashback. God seeing that as the first thing in BvS did sour me.

they might not put it in there but probably kill bruce's parents about 10 time in flashpoint

We're not saying it needs to be ignored just that as an audience do we need to see the act of them actually die again? No. We know that's where all of this comes from. Mention it sure but don't waste film on showing it again.

I've always felt like with the Wayne's death scene its something I could've been told about and it could happen off screen. Seeing it once was fine but then it turned into cats trying to put their spin on it. There's really only so much you can do with the same exact scenario, that takes place in the same time period, same thing with swirling bats and falling into "The cave"

In this new film I hope they don't have a scene completely dedicated to it, we could just get that info from a news report on Wayne or a convo he and Alfred have.

People crap on TT's Go, but I find the show hilarious. Watch it with my nephew all the time

And to be fair, the death of Bruce's parents is a major component of who he is. So to ignore that would be a detriment to his character. I have no problem if Matt decides to show the death of his parents.

TTGO is hilarious man.
I like the whole they suck but are super into themselves concept :lol:

I liked the episode of TTGO when the animation went back to the original animation of TT and then had a small anime scene with Robin and Starfire. Trying to figure out which episode that was.

Wouldn't mind a new TT with the original animation and more serious storyline.

Back
Top Bottom