DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Agreed. Happy they are getting it together and yeah Fandome was dope. Can't wait for the next one. I'm happy everyone is eating. I love superheroes and I want all the movies to be dope.

Yeah. Took DC years to finally get it. The multiverse implementation is going to be there keys to success. They don’t have to be the MCU to be successful. They just need more out of the box ideas and proper execution. They’re well on their way.

Yeah. Took DC years to finally get it. The multiverse implementation is going to be there keys to success. They don’t have to be the MCU to be successful. They just need more out of the box ideas and proper execution. They’re well on their way.
Yep. I'm sure we be seeing directors involved with the competition when this thing gets going....

EgH1eKAU0AAHi3M

gunn even theres more but it is in the name and it freedom for james to just creatively kill characters one by one :lol:

My idea for a serious Polka Dot Man film:
scientist accidentally gets infected with a deadly infectious disease characterized by blotches/spots on peoples bodies. The diseases ravages gotham and PDM tries to take over and has the only cure. Batmans races against time to save the city etc etc

Trailer was fire to me. I loved the music. The darkness. Looks gritty. Pattinson looked decent. Better than bum *** Ben Affleck. Curious to check it out.

So many Batman origin flicks lol

That scene in Macgruber legit made me mad. But hearing everyone say Val Kilmer Da Gawd's character name Dieter Von Cunth made me happy.

I hope that costume gets changed real quick.. dude got like 2 or 3 different collars

Looks ugly, but I see it as a way for him to actually move his head and neck around freely. The past Batmen always had fixed cowls where the neck area just made them hard to move. Bale's Batman seemed to fix the issue, but still at times, looked all stuff where he wasn't able to fully maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom