DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah I already got Max. Throw all the new films on your streaming services. I'm ready to watch them all.
tumblr_mjusewcNeK1rgfa1mo1_500.gif

2 years later? Cause ain't nobody in a rush to hit the theaters
Yeah as long as nobody saw it.

They should've just held off. Especially them. Not like they have some planned out shared universe anymore where one movie has to come out before another.

I legit don't get why studios are in this rush. Just sit on the movie until theaters open nationwide.

Yeah as long as nobody saw it.

They should've just held off. Especially them. Not like they have some planned out shared universe anymore where one movie has to come out before another.

You might be right about this. I honestly think WB is trying to gauge the success or failure of JL on HBO Max before they decide what to do next. Either they'll continue to do the solo movie route or rehash the shared universe path

I legit don't get why studios are in this rush. Just sit on the movie until theaters open nationwide.

The only reason I can think of is the general public losing interest in their properties. But then again, WW is known worldwide. So, even it came out 2 years from now I think people will still see it.

The only reason I can think of is the general public losing interest in their properties. But then again, WW is known worldwide. So, even it came out 2 years from now I think people will still see it.
To me even for movies that are original and not connected to any franchise just suspend your promotional campaign and restart it when theaters are back.

For something like WW84 just cut a new trailer.

To me all studios should've learned their lesson after the way Tenet was released. Some places got it internationally, in the states even less. For ppl who just really wanted to see the next Nolan movie they watched a bootleg online. I haven't met anyone that saw it.

If I were them I'd put all those 2020 flicks on hold, keep filming w/e they're currently filming with covid restrictions and when things are a bit back to normal readjust their release schedules.

I actually just finished season 2 of Titans yesterday. Didn’t really like the way it ended - it all felt rushed at the end.

Bout to start Watchmen soon.

The introduction of each character is actually pretty good. The actual storyline is pretty meh.
I couldn't get past that version of Robin or how they were introducing Raven and and Starfire. Also never been a fan of Hawk and Dove :lol: Even if one is Minke.

But I should go on record that I was never a big fan of Robin and I only ever dug the Titans cartoon. Not Go!

Literally just finished Titans this past work week. Did not care for Starfire or the new generation at all and the ending was unbelievably silly to me. Honestly felt like if this was a prequel series with the original team I would of enjoyed it more.

Waiting for them to drop a new DC show or movie to cop HBO max. Or the new Boondocks :lol:

They already sold me by having the Cartoon Network library from the 90s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom