DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Can't believe there's really women that force dudes to just cut people off to cut people off, no toxicity required.

nah kevin is beloved by many and a true comic head and have actually bee quite positive with DCEU

and yeah it was garner who made ben stay away from ben and thats why they are friends again after they divorced

Can't believe there's really women that force dudes to just cut people off to cut people off, no toxicity required.

to be fair, ben was alcoholic and gambler so she probably just thought he was the influence

still wrong to do but i might be able to cut a few friends out of my life for ana de armas and if they dont understand then were they really me friends...?

:lol:

stallone joins suicide squad...

makes sense, SS2 could be a sequel to...

1605392191737.png

Everybody losing money during the pandemic. I wonder what lead to the decision to release it. Theaters are opened here in the Bay Area but no new movies and with Covid cases increasing again I wouldn’t be surprised if they close again.

Confusing by her message though - is she saying it’s not intended to be watched at home or is she saying it’s not safer at home than it is in theaters?

Back
Top Bottom