DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Superman (& Lois) really was never the place for diversity. Lowkey the root of DC's racism given Supes is the ubermensch symbol.

With that said, this show shouldnt even be made. This version of Superman is whack. Lois is extra whack. There should be a show for another minority hero or poc instead. Give me a Vixen tv show or Ryan Choi or Steel at least.

Either way Berlanti needs to right this ship.

im a superman fan and i hate it and i dont know why they keep making lois lane twice the age of supes (they aged amy adams and the one from the show looks more suited as martha kent)

and dude playing supes looks more like bizarro, would have been better if they just used routh

only looking forward to it because emmanuelle chriquis playing lana
Dont forget black Lex Luthor :lol:

I bet if I check the stargirl reddit again they're still saying it's the best comic book show ever.

Freakin dweebs. I told them it sucks and kept getting downvoted.

I bet if I check the stargirl reddit again they're still saying it's the best comic book show ever.

Freakin dweebs. I told them it sucks and kept getting downvoted.
These communities got their own little world.

Also ppl are really in to these campy corny after school special teen shows. Its why all of CW exists.

Well HBO Max needs the shows so I can see that angle but yeah DC seems like they're in some holding pattern. Their movies use to be nothing but Superman and Batman and cuz of Snyder they're neglecting both.

If I was Cavill I'd be using some leverage to put pressure on them or seriously consider dipping.

I wonder if he has talked to JJ yet since the last rumors were he was gonna be revamping Superman.

im sure its in her contract that if theres any controversy or legal problems occur that they can cancel the contract but it really depends how its all written

in depps case, it was mutually agreed and even if they dont, depp gets the whole pay because thats built in his contract

Haven’t been keeping up - but from what I remember she was in a domestic abuse case with Depp and she sued him? I’m guessing something happened that proved otherwise?

he is actually suing heard now...

depp sued a UK tabloid for calling him a wife beater and lost because the judge said technically the article was true in some sense so WB didnt want to deal with it especially once they have to do the press tour fo rthe film and its too easy to call him a wife beater, not a good look for the film

in the US, depp is suing heard saying that she cost him the pirates gig and millions of other possible jobs

Since she's under contract they can't fire her, right?
They can do her just like Depp if she has a contract. Ask her to resign, pressure her to, and then she dips.

Thing is Depp still got paid as if he filmed the entire movie. Heard obviously isn't as big a star so she might have to negotiate getting paid a portion of what she would've got.

If she doesn't have a contract, WB can War Machine/MCU her.

im sure its in her contract that if theres any controversy or legal problems occur that they can cancel the contract but it really depends how its all written

in depps case, it was mutually agreed and even if they dont, depp gets the whole pay because thats built in his contract
Forgot about morals clause.

She's screwed if that's in her contract.

why does zack/dc/wb like grace so much???

get kevin smith or something, im sure dude would do it without hesitation

why does zack/dc/wb like grace so much???

get kevin smith or something, im sure dude would do it without hesitation
kevin smith is a bit of a d*** He even strained his relationship with Ben Afflek. Not sure anyone in the industry has positive standing with him. Grace may be annoying, but she has legit contacts in hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom