DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I don't remember that, is it from the tv show or a movie?
From the show.

I remember cuz I watched that whole arc (multiple eps iirc) back when I asked and was looking around for who was possibly streaming JL/JLU (HBO Max needs to get on this).

I don't recall titles of the episode but this was back when Lex Luthor (really Brainiac) hacked the watch tower and shot their laser on some gov. building. This was when Lex was plotting on the JLU with Amanda Waller, a scientist, and a general, etc. as some secret group with in the government for a way to defeat them after the events where the evil Justice Lords came to their universe and before that when Darkseid brainwashed Superman and invaded earth

Great tv.

Another great scene I've posted in here multiple times from that same show

Damn shame how BvS turned out

all they gotta do is look at the animated movies and a few of the animated shows

batman gotta be like how t’challa was in avengers civil war.. short and to the point, young dude shows up and telling people what’s what, cause max you want dude like 28-30 range

but like this

Damn they tried real hard to give Hal Jordan a personality in those new JL animated movies and that **** fell flat and was still forgettable.

Like they're trying not to copy Superman or Flash and absolutely can't copy the personalities of Jon Stewart (especially from the OG JL cartoon) or Guy Gardner :lol:

I just saw birds of prey. i must admit i liked it. im a big fan of b rated action films.

harley quinn is a bit annoying though

Public Enemies was good although very straightforward story wise. If Snyder would of watched first then he would of displayed the relationship of superman and batman alot better than he did

Public Enemies was good although very straightforward story wise. If Snyder would of watched first then he would of displayed the relationship of superman and batman alot better than he did

you putting a lot of faith in that dude..

given his lack of understanding that only 1 person was actually supposed to have super powers in watchmen.. well maybe 2

he has referenced the dark knight returns as to why Batman uses guns and kills.. and completely just skipped this part apparently

from the cartoon movie

from the graphic novel

1609423167123.jpeg

Probably my favorite moment from Justice League Unlimited was when the Legion of Doom were fighting amongst each other. Can’t remember it that well but when I was younger watchin that episode I said to myself “this some good tv!”

I know we're done with dude but this ****ing clown

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This dude legit talking about he's not working on any DC projects under Hamada as if we don't know they were never going to offer him another job probably after the Flash movie. As if he didn't guarantee he'd not work for them again after his pleading for attention and incessant accusing while saying a whole lot of nothing tactics.

Fam been fired and now trying to say he quit :lol:
Shiiii bring my boy to Marvel.
...might wanna get him to sign a waiver though. Might be for the best :lol:
Happy ny folks!

Shiiii bring my boy to Marvel.
...might wanna get him to sign a waiver though. Might be for the best :lol:
Happy ny folks!
I was just about to say before reading that other part :lol:

Son probably blackmailed himself though.

Or he would've ignored it and did what he wanted anyway.

From everything Snyder has said about how he wants to portray superheroes specifically Batman and Superman it's not that he doesn't know anything and wants to learn more. He just wants to do things his twisted way.

If Snyder adapted Public Enemies, Batman probably gets raped by Metallo and Superman dies trying to stop the kryptonite meteor.

Last edited:
you putting a lot of faith in that dude..

given his lack of understanding that only 1 person was actually supposed to have super powers in watchmen.. well maybe 2

he has referenced the dark knight returns as to why Batman uses guns and kills.. and completely just skipped this part apparently

from the cartoon movie

from the graphic novel

1609423167123.jpeg

Batman strong as ****, who breaks a rifle like this?

Not even a fumble, it kinda makes sense. Just do like F&F and have a diverse crew with input that would understand that scenario better and make it less creepy.

Not even a fumble, it kinda makes sense. Just do like F&F and have a diverse crew with input that would understand that scenario better and make it less creepy.

but you know how people are especially if there is source material attached to it . That’s why I wasn’t tripping about bats killing on bvs . You mean to tell me every criminal survived all those beat downs over the years lol.

Back
Top Bottom