DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Multiple scenes in the museum when she was analyzing the stone, one I remember her vividly explaining the things gods made and why. All off the dome. It’s no different than Constantine knowing Angels and Demons personally [\Spoiler]

Very possible, although I thought the reason Cyborg got added to JL was for them to increase diversity in the first place. SS aint **** a but a vehicle for Harley Quinn so I can't I agree with that example Ah well we shall see how stuff is released
It was called Suicide Squad. The plot aint have **** to do with Harley Quinn. The subplot had more to do with Joker and Batman than Harley.

Suicide Squad was an unproven, not popular property no different than Shazam.

I'd also add Aquaman but I can see there's no need to split hairs about being popular for the wrong reasons.

If it wasn't Batman, Superman, WW (or Joker) DC was making a movie about a character that wasn't popular.

They definitely added Cyborg to JL cuz of the lack of black superheroes at DC. Then proceeded to make the character super whack. I knew off jump there was never going to be a solo Cyborg movie :lol:

WW84 the worst movie in the DCU mayne that was AWFUL writing, no redeeming quality whatsoever except the cameo at the end. 2/8.

9780451524935_p0_v5_s1200x630.jpg

im guessing its a reference to this

WW 1984 makes the first film look like a **** - ing masterpiece.

I understood why IM3 was made, off the strength of IM2’s and Avengers box office numbers + infinity continuity but did WB really recoup enough revenue for them to immediately green light WW3?

Do we know what the first weekend equivalent of WW84’s revenue is compared to a pre-Covid theatrical opening? How much money has WW84 actually made so far?

Movie didn’t accomplish anything. Didn’t expand the universe or even her own. Still stuck on the same dude all these years? She suppose to be a fierce warrior and made her a lame.
One of the most terrible fight scenes.

man. Was so trash.

It would've made more sense to set this movie in the 50s or 60s cuz then you have a bigger excuse to do w/e you want and still claim the world at large doesn't know about her.

But really it would've been best to just set the movie during WWII and just have another plot dealing with the gods (different ones) manipulating man's world.

Still trying to understand why the didn't just bring back Steve in his body and not steal someone elses. Did that guy wish to be someone else at the same time diana make her wish?

Still haven't watched the movie but people mentioned that and I was confused at this because it doesn't seem that they had a point to him being in that body.

It's never explained and it doesn't make sense as the movie goes on.

At first many may see the monkey paw angle coming and it would make sense for her to wish Steve back but the rub is he's in some other dude's body but that's dismissed once its revealed in order for Steve to come back Diana lost her powers.

Not at ANY point in the movie is it ever shown that Steve being in this guy's body is a problem. It is NEVER an issue or presented as a dilemma Diana and Steve have to struggle with. They move on as if they're just gonna be together from now on if it weren't for more wishes being made and granted by Lord.

Do we know what the first weekend equivalent of WW84’s revenue is compared to a pre-Covid theatrical opening? How much money has WW84 actually made so far?

it opened with $85mil worlwide which is terrible pre-covid but way ahead of Tenets 420mil opening

HBO Max also got a huge boost in downloads and subs i guess so that pretty much what they needed

probably didnt help that the RT score is skewed positively because had this been ranked rotten at around 20% (which i think it should have been) then they might have been hesitant

I know we're done with dude but this ****ing clown

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This dude legit talking about he's not working on any DC projects under Hamada as if we don't know they were never going to offer him another job probably after the Flash movie. As if he didn't guarantee he'd not work for them again after his pleading for attention and incessant accusing while saying a whole lot of nothing tactics.

Fam been fired and now trying to say he quit :lol:

WW84 the worst movie in the DCU mayne that was AWFUL writing, no redeeming quality whatsoever except the cameo at the end. 2/8.

Couldn't make it past that opening track & field montage that seemed to go on for way, way too long. At least when Bruce & Martha get capped it's a few minutes at best, why we need to see young Diana for 10 minutes+. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom