DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

what order would you put these 5 movies from worst (1) to least worst (5)?

birds of prey
ww84
batman vs superman
suicide squad
justice league

WW84 - Super Unwatchable (and offensive)
Justice League - Unwatchable
Birds of Prey - Cringe but Margot Robbie fine *** in it
Suicide Squad - Meh but Margot Robbie fine *** in it
BVS - Also meh

what order would you put these 5 movies from worst (1) to least worst (5)?

birds of prey
ww84
batman vs superman
suicide squad
justice league

i only really remember rolling skating from birds of prey.. and then pop n lockin and BET in suicide squad

i might put ww84 last, cause I can’t think of anything good

3) going put suicide squad here cause at least I feel it had bits and at least had couple actors in right spots
4) JL (basically just for the Superman monument scene)
5) BVS

I know we're done with dude but this ****ing clown

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This dude legit talking about he's not working on any DC projects under Hamada as if we don't know they were never going to offer him another job probably after the Flash movie. As if he didn't guarantee he'd not work for them again after his pleading for attention and incessant accusing while saying a whole lot of nothing tactics.

Fam been fired and now trying to say he quit :lol:
Dude has valid claims but goes overboard on almost a self sabotage thing like he has some existing issues. Gives off Kyrie vibes.

It would've made more sense to set this movie in the 50s or 60s cuz then you have a bigger excuse to do w/e you want and still claim the world at large doesn't know about her.

But really it would've been best to just set the movie during WWII and just have another plot dealing with the gods (different ones) manipulating man's world.

Probably cooked this joint up during the revisionist 80s craze that started with Stranger Things and I might be reaching with Atomic Blonde. Sadly they were late to the party as the craze has tapered off (at least for me with the hot garbage that was season 3 of Stranger Things).

WWII and/or 50s/60s would've made sense with Steve being 'snatched' at the last minute by some other god - potentially as a foe for Diana.

Reactions: wr
Probably cooked this joint up during the revisionist 80s craze that started with Stranger Things and I might be reaching with Atomic Blonde. Sadly they were late to the party as the craze has tapered off (at least for me with the hot garbage that was season 3 of Stranger Things).

WWII and/or 50s/60s would've made sense with Steve being 'snatched' at the last minute by some other god - potentially as a foe for Diana.
I really wish Xena was a Marvel hero so they could show them how to do this right.

Movie really had no point in being in the 80s. Seems like the main reason was the threat of nuclear war between the US and Russia. But if you removed that piece it would have been the same movie.

Bro. How this whole time that damn stone was behind the counter of a jewelry store in a mall??
BCA890D4-D2FB-4D82-88B7-DBB4FF3D2481.gif

whats even funnier is phatty complaing that wb made her change the end of WW but seeing how she would have executed in the end of WW84... id take WW1 cgi-mess over WW84 cgi-turd

like at least in WW1 we found out she was the weapon Zeus "made" while in WW84 have these two wannabe circus acrobats which makes no sense because she could fly by then

They did it right in the first film...patty just started to smell her pink and failed

considering she was attached to make Thor 2.. it doesn’t surprise me that the first movie is basically thor 1 X first avenger

this news is meh and im talking it with a grain of salt but the biggest surprise to me is that the moves budget is only $90m? Thats $20m less than it cost to reshoot JL... :smh:

RUMOR MILL: THE BATMAN Star Robert Pattinson Being Pushed To Breaking Point By "Control Freak" Matt Reeves

The newspaper's site claims the actor, "has been pushed to breaking point by 'control freak' director Matt Reeves, those on set have told me." It's added that, "Insiders say director Matt Reeves has forced Robert to do upwards of 50 takes inside the bulky Batman."

An supposed insider tells them, "Filming has been a gruelling process, especially for Robert, as Matt is such a perfectionist. He’ll insist on doing scenes over and over again and get bogged down in the tiny detail. Sometimes it’s like he doesn’t know when to stop." $90 million is said to have been spent on The Batman, meaning there's a lot of pressure to get the film right.

Reeves, meanwhile, is said to be paranoid about catching COVID, and it's at this point the report moves from being possibly real to outright ludicrous. "It’s got to the point now where he’s been directing scenes while zipped up inside a puffa coat and with ski goggles on," this insider says, seemingly confusing Reeves with The Riddler. "As a Covid-secure outfit, it’s questionable."

Shiiid....I hope it’s true. Just show Reeves is the right director for the job. How they tryna slander somebody for not wanting to catch covid?

whats even funnier is phatty complaing that wb made her change the end of WW but seeing how she would have executed in the end of WW84... id take WW1 cgi-mess over WW84 cgi-turd

like at least in WW1 we found out she was the weapon Zeus "made" while in WW84 have these two wannabe circus acrobats which makes no sense because she could fly by then

That CGI fight looked beyond redemption in the trailers. There's only so much post-processing and editing you can do.

You know there was a period there where thing were looking good for DC movies :lol:

Aquaman just did a billi even though it wasn't that good and then I think Shazam came out and that was pretty good. Things were looking up. There was momentum.

Like ever since Birds of Prey I think or the announcement of the Snyder cut being finished DC is right back in the doldrums.

considering she was attached to make Thor 2.. it doesn’t surprise me that the first movie is basically thor 1 X first avenger
Once I found that out and saw WW, I wondered if it'd be possible for the Dark World to be worse.

Early on the creative differences made her dip but I have to imagine had she stayed Feige would've made sure there was more action in the movie but I look at what we did get and it was a disappointing mess.

this news is meh and im talking it with a grain of salt but the biggest surprise to me is that the moves budget is only $90m? Thats $20m less than it cost to reshoot JL... :smh:

RUMOR MILL: THE BATMAN Star Robert Pattinson Being Pushed To Breaking Point By "Control Freak" Matt Reeves

The newspaper's site claims the actor, "has been pushed to breaking point by 'control freak' director Matt Reeves, those on set have told me." It's added that, "Insiders say director Matt Reeves has forced Robert to do upwards of 50 takes inside the bulky Batman."

An supposed insider tells them, "Filming has been a gruelling process, especially for Robert, as Matt is such a perfectionist. He’ll insist on doing scenes over and over again and get bogged down in the tiny detail. Sometimes it’s like he doesn’t know when to stop." $90 million is said to have been spent on The Batman, meaning there's a lot of pressure to get the film right.

Reeves, meanwhile, is said to be paranoid about catching COVID, and it's at this point the report moves from being possibly real to outright ludicrous. "It’s got to the point now where he’s been directing scenes while zipped up inside a puffa coat and with ski goggles on," this insider says, seemingly confusing Reeves with The Riddler. "As a Covid-secure outfit, it’s questionable."
:rofl: This funny for a few reasons.

Like damn this gonna cost less to finish that Snyder trash.

And for 90 mil, I'm sure WB wants Reeves to get as many takes as possible :lol: He knows what he's doing.

Obviously can't know how arduous it is for Rob there and a director can get lost in the weeds trying to be a perfectionist but I guess wait for more complaints from more of the cast if true?

:lol: @ the idea of Reeves covid getup.

There's been rumors of Pattinson being unhappy for a long time now. Starting to believe there's a little truth mixed in their somewhere.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know there was a period there where thing were looking good for DC movies :lol:

Aquaman just did a billi even though it wasn't that good and then I think Shazam came out and that was pretty good. Things were looking up. There was momentum.

Like ever since Birds of Prey I think or the announcement of the Snyder cut being finished DC is right back in the doldrums.

they did have the Harley Quinn show.....

There's been rumors of Pattinson being unhappy for a long time now. Starting to believe there's a little truth mixed in their somewhere.
I forgot to add I could believe he isn't having the best time just based off of his Batman and comic book comments.

I could see him being fed up. I'm sure he was ready to make that jump and get that superhero movie fame but probably didn't take it as serious.

After Tenet and not understanding what he was filming he should be appreciating all of this :lol:

Superhero movies aren't for everyone, dude might've signed on and has regrets. FWIW, the joint sounds kinda crappy with the multiple villains, etc...

Back
Top Bottom