DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Stop The Steal, Bring Back Henry Cavill!

No Fake News, Flush Gunnverse Down The Tube!

I Really Do Hope This Superman Legacy Movie (And The Castings) Dont Suck, Cuz Maaaaaaan :lol:

batista as aqualad and then make this movie in the dc world

Around the time Bautista tweeted out the idea, his "See" and "Dune" costar Momoa also teased the movie on "The Late Late Show with James Corden," saying he wants to shoot it in Hawaii.

"Dave loves wearing Speedos, I love wearing board shorts, and both of us with our shirts off [in a] buddy cop film, he'll be grumpy and I'll be charming. Boom. It sells itself, bro," he said.

"I've got the hair, he doesn't have hair," Momoa continued. "We cover all the demographics."

Bautista in the Danny Glover role and Momoa in the Mel Gibson role. I kinda want to see them do a Step-Brothers comedy.

DC Studios' James Gunn Addresses Batman/Superman Age Difference In DCU; Will Likely Direct SUPERMAN: LEGACY​

It's recently been reported that DC Studios' Kal-El will likely be around 25 years old, and James Gunn revealed more details about this iteration of the hero during a recent Q&A.

"He's working. He's a reporter. He's at the Daily Planet," Gunn, who is DC Studios' co-CEO and the movie's writer, confirmed. "Again, we're coming into a world where superheroes exist and have existed."

"So, does that mean Batman might be a couple years older than Superman? Yes, it could be."

In other Superman: Legacy news, it's worth pointing out that The Hollywood Reporter is the latest outlet to suggest Gunn will helm the movie as well as writing it. "He wrote the first series out of the gate, the animated Creature Commandos," the trade notes, "and is writing Superman: Legacy, which he’ll likely direct."

Superman: Legacy is set to soar into theaters on July 11, 2025.

FonwQA6aYAA-0WX.jpg

Ezra Miller.
Folks needa be reminded whom Flashpoint lies on.
Ezra... f'n Miller. Ryan Gosling of a sudden sounds really good.

It annoys the bejeesus out of me the way he runs

Even without the hands.. dude looks like he’s running with flippers on

How the flash of all people can’t run right..
he should have gotten some pointers from.......

Attachments

• running-by-the-bay.gif
    running-by-the-bay.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 489
with Gunn saying Bats could possibly be only be a few years older than Supes, if he sticks to that, it can only be Bale

unless Grace excluded Batfleck on purpose as a swerve and he does comeback…

or Gunn could just shut it down in a few hours :lol: wouldnt be thefirst time Grace was told to shut up

Back
Top Bottom