DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

he's just posting news

any issues or convictions by ezra is gon be posted there too

but you have to always treat those early reviews like the early twitter reactions

Never forget the whole ~Batman vs Superman got a standing ovation~ early reports…

This one looks good from the trailer, and I was day 1 viewing just because of Michael Keaton…But all early reports / reviews get the automatic side eye from me…Good or bad makes no difference…

Social media reviews are hollow, at least wait until the reviews from the media (THR, Variety, Deadline) to get an idea of how a movie is.

I'm excited for Flash. I hate that it's getting released at a very tumultuous time.

I'm not overly looking forward to what's been laid out with the 3 "universes" per se.

I personally feel the Batman should have been the kickoff of their universe like Iron Man was. I think that theme and tempo is a good contrast to MCU and would work.

It's wild how their TV universe is so much better and more cohesive. Like I'm really enjoying this season of Superman and Lois.

gon be a ton of spoilers for the flash soon

but how the hell are they giving filmmaker award of the year in april for a film that hasnt come out yet?

why is the other suit look so bad? i get it, it looks like bats suit modified with that cowl but they couldve still made it look better

the og red suit looks good though but shouldve been cavill in the middle but whatever
FukHl0GXwAILu4h

1682439652543.jpeg

Last edited:
special effects in that pic are sick. She looks like a floating head, neck and hand in that pic

AQUAMAN footage recap

• Arthur is a father
  • takes on a foreign ship
  • the tide is shifting"
  • Randall Park and Black Manta unleash something with tentacles
  • somethign is destroying the surface world
  • Nicole Kidman is back!
  • Arthur and Orm team up against Black Manta
  • "No one hits my brother but me"
  • bit of a buddy comedy vibe
  • Black Manta is super powerful
  • black trident