DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

just watch atomic blonde and its with charlize theron too

not gon lie though, ive seen the halllujah scene in watchmen several, dozens, hundreds of times

:lol:

images (4).jpeg

he cant

his best films are the ones that was translated page for page into the big screen so he doesnt have to write anything, just copy and paste and he still kind of missed the point of watchmen

he has too much crap running on his head and want to include them all, he doesnt know how to compartmentalize and narrow things down into a cohesive film, he really should be making tv shoes or long form series instead og blockbuster films so he can put all the violence and sex scenes he wants without a limitation of a runtime

i mean Rebel Moon is also a 2 parter but then he has a much longer cut of the first one and probably of the second one, had he made the recruitment of each character into an episode each with proper background so we care then it might have worked but dude probably thinks that beneath him or something
I think they should let you get the next DC film.
I don't even know your background, you could be a NURSE for all I know and I'd feel comfortable giving you the job.

#whoSaysNO

I could see how they pull off freeze

it’s clay face I don’t really get, unless they plan on pulling a darkman with it

Feel like Reeves’ Batman is too gritty/grounded to pull a character like Freeze off.

I mean Freeze's backstory is so dark and tragic that I think it'd fit right in, plus we need to get that gawd awful Arnold performance erased from the lexicon.

i think clayface can be done, he could just be a dude thats great with disguises, doesnt have to be supernatural

i think in the og comics, he was an actor that just wore a clay mask from his film and killed people

i guess mr freeze is possible too because its more pure science but its the look thats going to look outlandish and doesnt fit the battinson-verse reaves has created, like freezing people and making it fit might be a tough task

i think clayface can be done, he could just be a dude thats great with disguises, doesnt have to be supernatural

i think in the og comics, he was an actor that just wore a clay mask from his film and killed people

i guess mr freeze is possible too because its more pure science but its the look thats going to look outlandish and doesnt fit the battinson-verse reaves has created

that‘s why I think they’d go ‘darkman’ with it

1704000929356.jpeg

with freeze I’d assume his gimmick would be using ice and/or freezing his victims, maybe go with bioterrorism storyline

that‘s why I think they’d go ‘darkman’ with it

1704000929356.jpeg

with freeze I’d assume his gimmick would be using ice and/or freezing his victims, maybe go with bioterrorism storyline
one of the best B movies of all time.

Caught a matinee for AM2 this past Sunday with my pops and we both enjoyed it.

My only real gripe was the mid credit scene but it makes sense, since the DCEU is no more.

Can't wait to see what Gunn cooks up for the DCU...

Love Reeves' neo-noir take on The Batman, but would look forward to his sci-fi take with Freeze.

I mean Freeze's backstory is so dark and tragic that I think it'd fit right in, plus we need to get that gawd awful Arnold performance erased from the lexicon.
Nolan coulda got that **** done right
Especially if he had heaths joker as a tag team

the black adam flop might be a blessing in disguise for rocky, he is now trying to change course his acting career for the better

I think it would be best for actual DC fans if a separate Zack Snyder thread was made :lol:

This association ain’t doing them any good.

Back
Top Bottom