DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

DC should've known that GL bombed not because of its tone but because it was a bad movie
And it's stuff like that which has been my common beef with them over time. Now we got Superman who will murder if he has to. Straight up Batman tone across the board
laugh.gif

Everything from the execs @ WB, producers, etc. has been about unlike Marvel we're willing to go dark and make our movies more adult. It's a crock of ****. Let GL do huge #s and they would've went that way.
Even the stuff Hal created with his ring in the GL movie was
sick.gif

Couldn't do better than a machine gun and a race car?

The only good thing about the movie was Mark Strong as Sinestro. Highly overlooked actor.

Last edited:
The GL movie is the only movie I can think of off the top of my head that I just regret seeing.

Like straight up pure regret. Even if I didn't pay to see it I still would've regretted seeing it. 

He's nothing but bad costumes. Just like the other Mr Terrific

latest

I find the one I posted before bearable... that and the all black one with the white T.

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if they didn't give a live action Mr. Terrific the jacket. Then again, he's also a character more associated with the Justice Society than the Justice League, so I also don't see him playing any role in DC's live action film universe anyways.

Last edited:
To whom ever resized the pic... Thanks.
He is on Arrow right now. They could be raising his profile to see if he'd be good for the DCU

MAn Mr Terrific is such an awesome character, they need to just get rid of the whole MR terrific thing and give him a new thing.

even the costume reaks of white guys trying to write what they think reads as contemporary black cool. the jacket. the tatoos :x

Maybe he'll get to smash Supergirl on her show.

Well the version on Arrow is gay, so I doubt it.
I was talking about Mr. Terrific.

I vaguely remember racists being outraged that he was smashing Supergirl in the comics or Power Girl (who is Supergirl on another Earth). I just jokingly mentioned they could do that on the show.

MAn Mr Terrific is such an awesome character, they need to just get rid of the whole MR terrific thing and give him a new thing.

even the costume reaks of white guys trying to write what they think reads as contemporary black cool. the jacket. the tatoos :x
Yeah, I remember when I first heard about him and then read about him. Had me like :wow: when I was reading his power set.

Natural aptitude for natural aptitudes :pimp:

I was thinking whoever was smart enough to revamp the character to have that and ditch the JSA white guy, they could do a whole lot more with a character like that from origin to status quo. He's being wasted away right now.
Mr. Terrific is Justice Society, I.E. more suited for some sort of CW show appearance :lol:
He got more potential than that though. I knew there weren't any writers smart enough to take a liking to him so they just threw him to another Earth :smh:

Last edited:
$100 unlimited Regal card. :wow:

Dope collectible, and you'd be able to see the film 10+ times if you wanted.

Yea Mr. Terrific on Arrow got a husband.

I don't even know what they have planned for his character, he's only around helping Felicity.

Nothing alluding to his alter ego as of yet.

Last edited:

I don't even know what they have planned for his character, he's only around helping Felicity.

I didn't even know Mr. Terrific was on Arrow :lol: I don't watch it.

I should be extra clear and say I was talking about Mr. Terrific on Supergirl which is a whole other universe which was made official on Flash.

I didn't even know Mr. Terrific was on Arrow :lol: I don't watch it.

I should be extra clear and say I was talking about Mr. Terrific on Supergirl which is a whole other universe which was made official on Flash.

So there's two of them flying in the multiverse

Back
Top Bottom