DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I usually watch movies with my bro but he's already got his tickets watching with other people.

Guess i'll watch by myself early one day while enjoying a nice, fat person sandwich.

Just got my tix for Sat night opening weekend at a local theater. I'll probably end up going to the IMAX in Manhattan to see it again just for that Arkham Knight scene in the previews.... :pimp:

Last edited:
Hard to believe that opening night's only a few weeks away. :smokin Seems like this year's going by so fast. I'm ready though. Would be lying if I said that getting to see Superman and Batman go head to head on the big screen wasn't a childhood wish of mine.

I usually watch movies with my bro but he's already got his tickets watching with other people.

Guess i'll watch by myself early one day while enjoying a nice, fat person sandwich.

Go with a female

I always take a girl to these CBMs and thoroughly point out the comic book easter eggs/inaccuracies/etc

Got my tix for Thursday at 6pm. Reserved, sofa style seating. Never watched a movie in these types of chairs.

Got my tix for Thursday at 6pm. Reserved, sofa style seating. Never watched a movie in these types of chairs.

Since Star Wars I've seen all my movies in this fashion. Out of the blue basically all of my local theaters switched to this seating.

It's kind of a hassle if you buy a ticket at the last minute and can't get the row you want, but those reclining sofa seats in a good row =bliss :smokin

Got my tickets for Thursday at 7 at the Alamo drafthouse. They're releasing a Mondo print glass, like before with Star Wars
BvS_800x600_BLOG_2-29_800_600_81_s.jpg

Got my tickets for Thursday at 7 at the Alamo drafthouse. They're releasing a Mondo print glass, like before with Star Wars
BvS_800x600_BLOG_2-29_800_600_81_s.jpg

Same spot I'm going to here in Dallas

Carnivore pizza and loaded fries
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Go with a female

I always take a girl to these CBMs and thoroughly point out the comic book easter eggs/inaccuracies/etc
Bruh, you sound like one of those annoying *** dudes in the theater :lol: :smh:

Gotta show a female you're educated before she gives up the goods *Kanye shrug*

At Deadpool she had the audacity to ask who Cable was and why I was so hype about it :x :smh:

Last edited:
went and saw deadpool with my sis.. and I had to explain the difference between fox marvel movies and marvel studios marvel movies..

then she asked about this.. and had to then explain the whole DC thing.. and then explain how sony jumps in with spiderman

then explained the dark knight returns and why batman is older and all that jazz.. how talk after the movie was almost as long as the moive

Last edited:
At the BvS trailer "nooo why did they replace Alfred?" :x

Woman that's Jeremy Irons Da Gawd :x show some respect

Last edited:

Damn bro. I almost want to travel to where you at and watch with you. Then afterwards, we can beast about anyone you want to beast about with uncensored savagery. None of this NT censorship. :smokin

Last edited:
Gotta show a female you're educated before she gives up the goods *Kanye shrug*

At Deadpool she had the audacity to ask who Cable was and why I was so hype about it :x :smh:
I mean there's a way to do it. The way you made it sound like was the typical annoying way.

Only thing worse is bringing a chick with you and she's asking questions the whole damn movie and after 90 min in she still asking who is Lois Lane or some **** :smh:
went and saw deadpool with my sis.. and I had to explain the difference between fox marvel movies and marvel studios marvel movies..

then she asked about this.. and had to then explain the whole DC thing.. and then explain how sony jumps in with spiderman

then explained the dark knight returns and why batman is older and all that jazz.. how talk after the movie was almost as long as the moive
Like this.

If you had to explain all that during the movie, I'd be that guy a row or 2 behind like :stoneface:

I'm hoping he is doing all his explaining after the movie lol

I'm sorry, if you're doing that in front of me, I'm calling the usher on you :lol:

If you do that to me during a Marvel movie, I might just throw hands.

Damn bro. I almost want to travel to where you at and watch with you. Then afterwards, we can beast about anyone you want to beast about with uncensored savagery. None of this NT censorship. :smokin

It's almost spring so i've been a gentleman. Was at a bar last week and my friend's girlfriend was wasted and kissing my face while saying she loves me. My friend was right there and i'm pretty sure he saw but didn't care since he knows i'm not a scumbag and I know he's not into that ****hold life. If circumstances were different i'd try to break her.

Really happy for those who got passes for the early screening. In retrospect I should have gone, but oh well.

If any of you have an extra pass in Houston, let me know. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom