DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

shhhhh, you're going to prove computer scientists wrong
laugh.gif

This pre-sale stuff is really serious business, huh? I always buy my tix the afternoon of the release day :lol:

Re-watched Flashpoint last night. Alternate universes are always interesting, even if they are created for the dumbest reasons.

Watch Flashpoint first then JL War, I believe that's the order it's suppose to be.

Probably since I was dissapointed with the last Superman, and Affleck is still daredevil to me, Im not excited about this film.

I'll probably go and see it anyway on supertuesday when tickets are $8. In nyc, thats a steal.

Watch Flashpoint first then JL War, I believe that's the order it's suppose to be.

Flashpoint is a standalone film that's not related to War or the films that come after it.

The current animated universe they've got going is as follows:

War
Son of Batman
Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs Robin
Batman Bad Blood
Justice League vs Teen Titans

There's also their Batman Unlimited films in another universe:

Animal Instincts
Monster Mayhem
Mech vs Mutants

I liked war, flashpoint, gods & monsters, and whatever batman movie it was wtiht he court of owls. The others were aight.

Flashpoint is a standalone film that's not related to War or the films that come after it.

War
Son of Batman
Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs Robin
Batman Bad Blood

Animal Instincts
Monster Mayhem
Mech vs Mutants

I thought Flashpoint resets the new universe and starts a whole new one, pretty much kicks off the animated New 52 and JL War is the follow up which is already set in New 52?

Last edited:
For that price I could rent Gal for a few days and nights or just buy a couple of look-a-likes.

War
Son of Batman
Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs Robin
Batman Bad Blood

Animal Instincts
Monster Mayhem
Mech vs Mutants

I thought Flashpoint resets the new universe and starts a whole new one, pretty much kicks off the animated New 52 and JL War is the follow up which is already set in New 52?

Wait my bad. You're right on that. :lol: Must've still been half asleep because i'm not sure what I was thinking. That's exactly what happened and from Flashpoint onwards they've been telling stories that are part of a shared universe, with the occasional standalone (Like Justice League Gods and Monsters). And yeah they've pretty much been adapting stuff from the New 52.

Last edited:
All the lines on Supes toy costume are directly leading you to his crotch. I don't get it.

Amy Adams looks 50+ in that picture
Snyder's style or the make-up team aint doing her any favors and it's not right :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom