DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

laugh.gif
I just went to google images b. You fooling or confusing yourself. Don't mistake a scene where she's suppose to be distraught and/or crying for she looked old in it.

Should I post the entire movie?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Like I said stop with narcotic droplets.
Post the entire movie.
Hendricks too old, why not pick NTs favorite white chick right now, Hilary Duff?
NTs favorite white chick is YesJulz.

Hendricks too old, why not pick NTs favorite white chick right now, Hilary Duff?
Then the franchise would officially suck.

:lol: I just went to google images b. You fooling or confusing yourself. Don't mistake a scene where she's suppose to be distraught and/or crying for she looked old in it.

Should I post the entire movie? :lol: :smh: Like I said stop with narcotic droplets.
Post the entire movie.
Here you go

Last edited:
Anyone really want to see Shazam?

Man one of my most anticipated films. Love the idea of a kid being able to transform. Dudes one of my fave CB characters.

Gadot going to look extra gorgeous when they go from Lois to WW scene. Adams going to look like a DUFF next to her

Yeah, Gal > Amy. And I'm a big fan of Amy too.

giphy.gif
Not in real life though but now I'm getting why she looks like that.

Anyone really want to see Shazam?

Man one of my most anticipated films. Love the idea of a kid being able to transform. Dudes one of my fave CB characters.
Movie probably won't come out before Superior.

Which has the same premise but a better concept by Mark Millar.

Last edited:
Depends on who they cast as Shazam. Never thought he'd get his own movie.

For the record, my favorite white girl right now is Iskra. Her dressed as Power Girl would make me cry.

I remember defending Amy Adams before Man of Steel came out, it might even been against Rell too 
laugh.gif
 and then the movie came out and she was super average in it 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

She's a far better actress than what her character and the writing gave her.. I also think she's still a lot better looking than the movie showed. Same goes for BvS

Zootopia was so good brehs. It was Wreck It Ralph status for me. Hell, might be my favorite Pixar movie to date. BvS might not even end up being the best March movie.

Last edited:
I have nothing against Amy Adams. Chica is just old. Wouldn't have minded if she was a love interest for Battfleck but I still stand by her being all wrong as Lois given who they casted as Supes.

I mean, if people can accept Margot Kidder, Amy Adams should be revered comparatively.

Teri Hatcher is the gold standard tho.

Hearing what Bale said about Heath "ruining" his plans for Batman kind of made me sad :lol:

like i bet Bale thought he was about to KILL it then Heath showed up already fully in character

Even Bale knows he didn't do anything special with Batman for 3 movies.

Can't blame it on Heath taking the wind out of his sails though. Seems like both he and Nolan just came back for TDKR just to get it done with.

That one quote about Heath only explains TDK.

View media item 1937864

Last edited:
kate bosworth was the worst lois lane ever. i liked superman returns. her acting was wooden with all that *****ing and complaining acting like a scorned ex gf

rachel mcadams would have been the best cast for lois lane.

This is the most baller thing you could have in your home. I would wake up early every morning and stand in front of this like I'm about to suit up. :pimp: :pimp:

I wonder how much is that?

The mini ones are like Grand

This prolly like 50 grand :lol:

*puts on nerd hat*

Considering you can get a life-size Armored Batman for $8k, I can't see the regular suit costing anymore than that. And the base doesn't even look too complicated, I'm sure you can get that made for a couple grand or probably just tackle it as a weekend project between a couple people. Totally doable :lol:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-armored-batman-hot-toys-902646/

Back
Top Bottom