DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

He also gets a chance to use his detective skills, do not worry.
Sounds good but it seemed like a tagged on line.

I want to be hyped for Batffleck. Give me the Batman I deserve.

Getting washed is what batman deserves. In the trailer when he's talking to alfred talking bout how thousands died in Metropolis and millions could've died and put blame on superman. You dumb turd, superman saved the damn planet.

Supes was also the reason it was attacked in the first place. Bruce's rant has more to do with him having the potential to destroy the planet and needing to check him if necessary. I think the "and we must destroy him" line was taken from another scene.

Supes was also the reason it was attacked in the first place. Bruce's rant has more to do with him having the potential to destroy the planet and needing to check him if necessary. I think the "and we must destroy him" line was taken from another scene.
in the animated movies when this came up, it made sense:

dark knight returns, supes was a pawn of the government sent to attack bats (movies they are clearly piggybacking off of)

Doom, batman had contingency plans in place for all the members of the justice league that got stolen.. bad guys used them to at the JL

unless batman wasn't paying attention when ole boy broadcasted that message all over the place and started attacking the planet AND ONLY one person was able to stop them.. well I don't know what to tell ya

Last edited:
in the animated movies when this came up, it made sense:

dark knight returns, supes was a pawn of the government sent to attack bats (movies they are clearly piggybacking off of)

Doom, batman had contingency plans in place for all the members of the justice league that got stolen.. bad guys used them to at the JL

unless batman wasn't paying attention when ole boy broadcasted that message all over the place and started attacking the planet AND ONLY one person was able to stop them.. well I don't know what to tell ya

If I'm not mistaken at the beginning of this film he hasn't been Batman for a while (probably the result of JT's death?).

im in NY

gonna check this 4D theater out just to have the experience

umm yeah i'll go for the 4DX instead of the MX4D :lol:

I don't care about these reviews. I'm going to watch the movie and come up with my own opinion. My only concern is Lex. If the score during Lex's scenes is "playfulness and amusement" then that doesn't give me any confidence.

Should be least of your concern...

What could be worse? Normally the mood of the music matches the mood of the scene. Those words give me a Schumacher vibe. I'm not trying to see MadTV Lex.

I live in NY and I have no intention of going 4d unless they'll let me smell Gal Gadot's sweat or something

Last edited:
I did the Spider-Man 4d thing at Universal and that was dope.

Also done some 4D **** at the Brooklyn Aquarium too

Don't expect it to be good for movies though :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if a couple generations later 4d is a staple of movie viewing and we're the old farts kid look at funny cuz we say we don't enjoy 4d

Last edited:
I did the Spider-Man 4d thing at Universal and that was dope.

Also done some 4D **** at the Brooklyn Aquarium too

Don't expect it to be good for movies though :lol:
That's the only time I've done 4D and the one in the Empire State Building back in the 90s :lol:

Fun as a kid but I imagine that experience to be horrible for movies.

Back
Top Bottom