DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I did the Spider-Man 4d thing at Universal and that was dope.

Also done some 4D **** at the Brooklyn Aquarium too

Don't expect it to be good for movies though
laugh.gif
That's the only time I've done 4D and the one in the Empire State Building back in the 90s
laugh.gif

Fun as a kid but I imagine that experience to be horrible for movies.
Zik out here bringing back childhood memories 
pimp.gif

But yeah it's a cool gimmick when I was a kid but now I just wanna watch my movie and eat my popcorn. Don't even like watching 3D movies

thing is filmmakers dont make these movies with 4D in mind, so its pretty much like trying to watch a movie while an unrelated third party is moving your seat around in hopes of creating a better experience 

its awful 

I did the Spider-Man 4d thing at Universal and that was dope.

Also done some 4D **** at the Brooklyn Aquarium too

Don't expect it to be good for movies though :lol:
That's the only time I've done 4D and the one in the Empire State Building back in the 90s :lol:

Fun as a kid but I imagine that experience to be horrible for movies.

Zik out here bringing back childhood memories :pimp:

But yeah it's a cool gimmick when I was a kid but now I just wanna watch my movie and eat my popcorn. Don't even like watching 3D movies
:smokin Thought I was gonna be the only one that remembered it

Don't get me started on 3D, ruining action films :stoneface:
thing is filmmakers dont make these movies with 4D in mind, so its pretty much like trying to watch a movie while an unrelated third party is moving your seat around in hopes of creating a better experience 

its awful 
Basically, it's like who is even deciding how and when to move the seats around and ****? The theater? Producers sending out 4D directions?

Terrible :x

3d is not very good because most people don't film in 3d. They convert it to 3d in post. Think dude who filmed Avatar was probably the last guy I think who used a 3d camera. Shame because I never saw Avatar in the theaters :lol:

Supes was also the reason it was attacked in the first place. Bruce's rant has more to do with him having the potential to destroy the planet and needing to check him if necessary. I think the "and we must destroy him" line was taken from another scene.

in the animated movies when this came up, it made sense:

dark knight returns, supes was a pawn of the government sent to attack bats (movies they are clearly piggybacking off of)

Doom, batman had contingency plans in place for all the members of the justice league that got stolen.. bad guys used them to at the JL

unless batman wasn't paying attention when ole boy broadcasted that message all over the place and started attacking the planet AND ONLY one person was able to stop them.. well I don't know what to tell ya

Pretty much. Batman gunning for Superman due to what happened in Man of Steel honestly makes him look like a nutjob, and he already runs around dressed as a bat on a regular basis as it is.

Is bats going take himself out when they all team up and the bad guy causes something to blowup?

in the animated movies when this came up, it made sense:

dark knight returns, supes was a pawn of the government sent to attack bats (movies they are clearly piggybacking off of)

Doom, batman had contingency plans in place for all the members of the justice league that got stolen.. bad guys used them to at the JL

unless batman wasn't paying attention when ole boy broadcasted that message all over the place and started attacking the planet AND ONLY one person was able to stop them.. well I don't know what to tell ya

If I'm not mistaken at the beginning of this film he hasn't been Batman for a while (probably the result of JT's death?).

Watch the dark knight returns, both movies.. In that he is retired and very old at the start

Supes doesn't cause him to come back.. Green arrow shows up too

Again, everything that happens in the animated movies makes sense..

Batman having a contingency plan for every member of the justice league, hell yea I would believe that

All of batman's actions in the dark knight returns, yup would believe those too.. Also took supes taking a nuke to the chest to weaken him for the fight

Last edited:
What would be the plan to take batman out? Take out alfred and whatever helps him with prep time? Or just tell superman to not be a boy scout and punch batman's skull into the next galaxy.

Justice League War :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WW: What's your problem with me?

Protestor: Blah, blah, blah...... and you dress like a *****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Soooooo unexpected. Fell out my seat type shock laughter.

What kind of JL universe is this? This movie is clearly not for kids :lol: Supes almost comes off like he's a killer.

Half way in to this and this seems like what the guys doing the film hoped their DC movieverse would be like. Down to the snarky Reynolds like Hal Jordan.

Their Cyborg still whack and corny looking.

It's based on the New 52 JL dynamic

Hal+Freaks+Out+on+Bats.png

I remember this in a recent animated movie :lol: :lol: :lol:...

Justice League War was really good 7.3/8. Love the profanity and sarcasm.

Justice League War :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WW: What's your problem with me?

Protestor: Blah, blah, blah...... and you dress like a *****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Soooooo unexpected. Fell out my seat type shock laughter.

What kind of JL universe is this? This movie is clearly not for kids :lol: Supes almost comes off like he's a killer.

Half way in to this and this seems like what the guys doing the film hoped their DC movieverse would be like. Down to the snarky Reynolds like Hal Jordan.

Their Cyborg still whack and corny looking.

It's based on the New 52 JL dynamic

Hal+Freaks+Out+on+Bats.png

I remember this in a recent animated movie :lol: :lol: :lol:...
The one I'm talking about, Justice League: War :lol:

Green Lantern been a bum :rofl:

U.S. Got the nerve to hold my man Deadpool accountable for GL movie suckin balls

He really was getting washed the whole movie. Wonder woman and the ice cream :lol:

Green Lantern as a concept has nothing to do with why that live action film was trash. Nothing can fix bad writing. :smh:

The animated universe should look into adapting some of his New 52 stuff though like they've done with Batman's. A lot of potential there.

Last edited:
Never bought in to the GL thing like that.

Just a dude with a green ring that he can make turn in to objects.

Feel like the Invisible Woman comes off more threatening.

I legit liked it the older Alan Scott version when it was just magic.

Back
Top Bottom