DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I am more than happy and ecstatic to see the glowing eyes.

RYMAJzQ.gif

Think they were gonna give batfleck the white eyes from the concept art, wasn't sure if it was gonna b animated tho

Watchmen is exactly why I'd love to see Snyder do a proper dark knight returns movie(s)

Dawn of the dead, 300, bits of sucker punch is why I'd love to see him do blade and spawn

Last edited:
The first "sin" is the fact that Comedian wears a smiley face?
laugh.gif
ok I've decided to not take any of this guy's vids seriously anymore
eyes.gif
dude its not meant to be taken seriously its all jokes lol they had a video saying that the sin stuff doesn't mean anything negative about the film and they can sin practically anything its all for jokes 

dude its not meant to be taken seriously its all jokes lol they had a video saying that the sin stuff doesn't mean anything negative about the film and they can sin practically anything its all for jokes 

Yeah...when Master Zik posts it with ":smh:" it definitely is :lol:

Last edited:
The first "sin" is the fact that Comedian wears a smiley face? :lol: ok I've decided to not take any of this guy's vids seriously anymore :rolleyes

I'm surprised he didn't get that with the first sin :lol:

Some dudes are really touchy about my posts though even when I don't say anything in them. Now they assuming intent.

If ppl do watch the whole thing a good deal of the sins are pretty stupid and ignore context. Some are really funny though when they get to harping on the writing and structure.

Flashbacks within flashbacks :lol:

Last edited:
I've been in this thread like every other month and since MOS came out I lost hope for DCMU.

From early speculation does this movie seem like it's going to be good?

I'm surprised he didn't get that with the first sin :lol:

Some dudes are really touchy about my posts though even when I don't say anything in them. Now they assuming intent.

If ppl do watch the whole thing a good deal of the sins are pretty stupid and ignore context. Some are really funny though when they get to harping on the writing and structure.

Flashbacks within flashbacks :lol:
They just hatin papi

But their videos on bad movies is hilarious like Birdemic and The Room

Saw Deadpool again and that SS trailer with Bohemian Rhaosody is just :smh: Thats just a bad selection of music for that trailer. I'm liking BVS more and more tho, due to more Battfleck. I feel as if itll be a half great / half decent movie.

I just finishing watching TDKRises.

Does everyone basically know Bruce Wayne = Batman at the end of the movie?

People assume Batman is dead when the bomb exploded + there's a funeral for Bruce. Coincidence?

People assume Batman is dead when the bomb exploded + there's a funeral for Bruce. Coincidence?
Don't think so, there were several affluent people killed during the siege of Gotham. He was just one of the many casualties.

The movie will be infinitely better than MoS because Terrio >>>>>>>>>>> Goyer

Also I'm in the camp that doesn't think MoS is really bad. It's probably on the same level as ASM 1 for me.

Don't think so, there were several affluent people killed during the siege of Gotham. He was just one of the many casualties.
That makes sense. After watching it again, I'm sure Nolan winged the whole thing just to get it over with.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
MoS isn't really bad or complete trash.

It's just not good to the ppl that didn't like it. There's far worse comic book movies.

It's just that when you get to discussing why you didn't like it with ppl who disagree and loved it they'd want to make it seem like your criticisms are that of a person who hated the movie and can't be reasoned with.

Back
Top Bottom