DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

True

With Sucide squad and JL that's too super teams they gonna go with a teen titans at some point?

Like with marvel we don't have anything on the pipeline in terms of a another team up movie ( inhmuans cancelled right?) other thanks avengers and guardians

Inhumans with no new set date, not canceled. Most likely phase 4. Besides Inhumans may end up not being depicted as a team like the others traditionally are.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did a Thunderbolts at some point.

Doesn't look like there'll be a Teen Titans movie [emoji]127909[/emoji].

Last edited:
That sucks DC has kid heroes for days, plus a huge fan base beyond the comics.

JL has tons of heroes they can add in the future just no Hawkeye types ( weak *** bums I mean )

But the core for the movies beyond what they have should be Jon Stewart, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary can't have the team get too big for the films

True

With Sucide squad and JL that's too super teams they gonna go with a teen titans at some point?

Like with marvel we don't have anything on the pipeline in terms of a another team up movie ( inhmuans cancelled right?) other thanks avengers and guardians

There's a Metal Men film in the works for some time now.

The reason you don't follow is cuz you're unaware of CP's satisfaction with these movies being made at all.

I've said before there's levels to this. There's TDK and then there's MOS (but let them tell it and MOS was amazing). There's Cap2 and there's BvS (but again that's great cinema if you're willing to ignore a lot). Dudes suddenly act like poor filmmaking and storytelling can get a pass if the cinematography is on point and there's a cool fight scene or two or hell if the tone is dark enough.

Also where did I say he was beneath me when it comes to opinions? Dude rather make this about a group of ppl hating movies before they come out than listening to the actual reasoning for why an individual doesn't like a movie. He's convienently grouped everyone that has the opposite opinion of his on these movies as the ppl who hate the movies without seeing it. If it's not that then it's the same group being labelled as those that nitpick too much. There's a few other bull **** shifting of labels like those that make it DC/WB vs. Dis/Marvel where fanboy will be dropped a lot or the label of the group that praised a movie when it came out but **** on it years later (which is a whole other lie on its on). Goes on and on and funny enough as time has passed a group has actually formed on that side that parrot the same exact bull ****.

Everything else is just posting of opinions that they don't like or see as negative.
just finished the ultimate cut and i gotta say:  whomever edited the theatrical release should be fired.

very disappointed in what they initially gave us, the powers that be really should have pushed for the ultimate cut to be the only cut

Anyway, is it me or should they really try to add a 2nd female superhero that's in the JL by part 2? Aint no plans for MM and no GL yet so I think they should.

I know Meera is in the 1st one but I'm thinking that's just a tease for Aquaman plus her on the team might be a bit redundant.

Hawkwoman(girl)? Be more like the cartoon, just gotta get the origins right. Zatanna? No magic users on the team. Given the story, Big Barda? Vixen? Spring a Phantom Lady on the audience?

Hawkwoman/Hawkgirl. Cartoon show ended a while ago now, but not long enough that there aren't still people who remember it and are fans of that version of the character. You've then got another one apearing in Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, along with whatever fans are already around from the comics (Haven't read the most recent Hawkman series so I don't even know if she's in it, but she had a solid role in Geoff Johns run a few years back, along with later being in both the JSA and the JLA). Have to take advantage of things like that and push her even more. While Zatanna has the same potential as Dr. Strange to lead people into the mystic side of the universe I think Hawkwoman can also help with that, along with introducing more alien races. Then her primary weapon and tools are enough to make her stand out among the rest of the current team.

**** they already got enchantress coming now with SS, throw in Zatanna in the mix too. I want some of the Sucide squad to appear as villains in other movies.

Hawkgirl vs Parademons would be :smokin

Still need to hear GL casting

Yeah she could be in part two. Part one has enough characters as it is and it has to juggle supporting casts for Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Cyborg, and WW.

I think JL will be good solely off the fact that Battfleck is a true artist and he will refuse to take another L.

Back
Top Bottom