DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That second batch is definitely from BVS.
Yeah I was about to say are they filming flashback sequences from BvS?
laugh.gif

I don't like that Cyborg concept art. It looks too organic. They should make him look like a cross between his New 52 look and the RoboCop reboot.

Last edited:
That looks like the Super Friends. I'm not a fan of that interpretation, but I don't think Cyborg was a key member of that team either. Plus Robin is in that. Might as well put Wonder Dog in Justice League. :rofl:

Yeah how cyborg gonna be a founding JL and not GL.

Jon Stewart still gets no love :smh:

John's my favorite, but even Hal. Hal or John should be in the first movie.

I just hope they get the casting right for the Green Lantern Corps movie. My crackpot theory for no Green Lantern's in JL is that they are waiting for Heimdall to get killed off in Thor 3 and then hit us with the Idris Elba casting.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That looks like the Super Friends. I'm not a fan of that interpretation, but I don't think Cyborg was a key member of that team either. Plus Robin is in that. Might as well put Wonder Dog in Justice League. :rofl:

Cyborg takes orders from Robin on the Teen Titans though, so if anything Robin has more right to be on the Justice League than Cyborg :lol:

Cyborg takes orders from Robin on the Teen Titans though, so if anything Robin has more right to be on the Justice League than Cyborg :lol:

Another L for Cyborg. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom