DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

What news came out and I was quiet?

Don't you think you paying too close attention to me?

Interesting that youre basically saying you want to know more of my opinions :lol:

Bruh I ain't ever have a problem with you like others pause but I do like hearing your opinion, but damn if we haven't heard the hate of BvS to death at this point :lol:

And maybe your right I don't pay close enough attention to you.......

Maybe i should :evil:

pause no I won't

Last edited:
It is a shame though. I like Afflecks Batman, love Man of Steel but, that movie fell way short. DC is trying to hard to catch up and not doing good at all. From a comic angle, the inclusion of some things just buried it for me. Shame cause i really want it to fly.

What news came out and I was quiet?

Don't you think you paying too close attention to me?

Interesting that youre basically saying you want to know more of my opinions :lol:

Bruh I ain't ever have a problem with you like others pause but I do like hearing your opinion, but damn if we haven't heard the hate of BvS to death at this point :lol:

And maybe your right I don't pay close enough attention to you.......

Maybe i should :evil:

pause no I won't
I can get not wanting to hear about me **** on something to do with BvS but I ain't sure what I was quiet about.

Was it all them alleged leaked scenes and those long *** "scripts"? I only read one :lol: That's where my interest is at. Plus I know not to put a lot of stock in that. Other ppl saying it sounds lifted from the animated JL series sounds good but you know I still don't trust bum *** Snyder.

Was it the Leto Joker stuff? Cuz I'll be real I'm trying to keep an open mind but since the new look I'm kinda dreading it. All this stuff about how method he got with it don't give me any hopes either. I totally want to be proven wrong there cuz if not that just means one of if not more Batffleck movies won't be that good or half bad and that's the best thing I'm looking forward to in the entire DCEU.

Last edited:
I'm starting to realize and accept that no movies wiol ever be like the comics...just like the animation doesn't follow the comics exactly.

But when a movie is poor executed wrong, can't blame novody but the directors and writers.

With that being said, I'm being open minded about any movie and enjoying the fact that I am seeing them on the Big Screen. Especially being that they're extending characters within the universe. I grew up oath just two type of superhero movies either it was batman or superman. :lol:

If folks ain't complain about Keaton's batman killing criminals ( blowing up an entire chemical factory with people in it, blowing up a clown, shooting people from the batjet, etc) then yall can miss me with this selective outrage. It was never addressed in those 2 movies and was accepted by the fans.

All the news comes out you quiet but the second someone makes a BVS comment you out writing soliloquies again :rolleyes :lol:

Goin on 3+ months now.

Gotta fill the time before they can start bashing Justice League 9 months before it even comes out.

If folks ain't complain about Keaton's batman killing criminals ( blowing up an entire chemical factory with people in it, blowing up a clown, shooting people from the batjet, etc) then yall can miss me with this selective outrage. It was never addressed in those 2 movies and was accepted by the fans.
Nobody is complaining about Batman killing.

They're actually complaining about the circumstances for why Batffleck is gonna stop killing :lol:

I'm totally down for Bats to keep killing. Same as Keaton.

All the news comes out you quiet but the second someone makes a BVS comment you out writing soliloquies again :rolleyes :lol:

Goin on 3+ months now.

Gotta fill the time before they can start bashing Justice League 9 months before it even comes out.
Still salty :lol:

Not my fault you got low standards when it comes to these movies and you're just happy they're being made.

Last edited:
I ain't tripping over Battfleck not killing anymore, I don't think anyone is really

I assume that he will still be brutal in combat though

And this is very likely a part of Geoff Johns' vision for the franchise moving forward.

All we really need for JL to be a good movie is for Terrio to get the script right. The writing was the biggest issue with BvS.

It's been said before that Batman killing isn't the problem. When he was batmurdering people i was like yo I'm feeling this and chalked it up to the Joker recently killing Todd. But aparrently that happened 10 years ago. And he's killing low level villains. Am I supposed to be that all of his villlains are in Arkham? Nope. The problem always was the selective killing. Joker should be dead. His entire rogues gallery should be dead if he's been like this for a decade.

Anyone see the leaked images from the ultimate cut of BVS?

LG6GAwg.jpg

nHGlDDd.png

Syp4KgW.png

pSCeQOd.png

yWHMZie.png

9Bz2cbI.png

bZhVYqh.jpg

iV9aiMj.png

John Stewart is in BVS!... The late night host. Not the Green Lantern. :lol:

Nxe011N.png

Last edited:
It looks like those screenshots are of clark kent investigating batman in Gotham. I remember reading that in an interview with Snyder.

They're actually complaining about the circumstances for why Batffleck is gonna stop killing
laugh.gif

Still salty
laugh.gif

Not my fault you got low standards when it comes to these movies and you're just happy they're being made.
?

I don't follow.

because he disagrees with you, automatically he's beneath you when it comes to opinions?

In my version of this movie, I wanted Clark to investigate Batman more and have another meeting with him. To give them enough meetings to justify the eventual fight. Like he flies to Gotham and see the difference between the two cities and for them to have a long dialogue filled first meeting. But no we got gotham and metropolis down the block from each other and supes ignoring Gotham crime :lol:

Last edited:

They're actually complaining about the circumstances for why Batffleck is gonna stop killing :lol:

Still salty :lol:

?

I don't follow.
because he disagrees with you, automatically he's beneath you when it comes to opinions?
The reason you don't follow is cuz you're unaware of CP's satisfaction with these movies being made at all.

I've said before there's levels to this. There's TDK and then there's MOS (but let them tell it and MOS was amazing). There's Cap2 and there's BvS (but again that's great cinema if you're willing to ignore a lot). Dudes suddenly act like poor filmmaking and storytelling can get a pass if the cinematography is on point and there's a cool fight scene or two or hell if the tone is dark enough.

Also where did I say he was beneath me when it comes to opinions? Dude rather make this about a group of ppl hating movies before they come out than listening to the actual reasoning for why an individual doesn't like a movie. He's convienently grouped everyone that has the opposite opinion of his on these movies as the ppl who hate the movies without seeing it. If it's not that then it's the same group being labelled as those that nitpick too much. There's a few other bull **** shifting of labels like those that make it DC/WB vs. Dis/Marvel where fanboy will be dropped a lot or the label of the group that praised a movie when it came out but **** on it years later (which is a whole other lie on its on). Goes on and on and funny enough as time has passed a group has actually formed on that side that parrot the same exact bull ****.

Everything else is just posting of opinions that they don't like or see as negative.

Last edited:
It's been said before that Batman killing isn't the problem. When he was batmurdering people i was like yo I'm feeling this and chalked it up to the Joker recently killing Todd. But aparrently that happened 10 years ago. And he's killing low level villains. Am I supposed to be that all of his villlains are in Arkham? Nope. The problem always was the selective killing. Joker should be dead. His entire rogues gallery should be dead if he's been like this for a decade.

Exactly.

Anyway, is it me or should they really try to add a 2nd female superhero that's in the JL by part 2? Aint no plans for MM and no GL yet so I think they should.

I know Meera is in the 1st one but I'm thinking that's just a tease for Aquaman plus her on the team might be a bit redundant.

Hawkwoman(girl)? Be more like the cartoon, just gotta get the origins right. Zatanna? No magic users on the team. Given the story, Big Barda? Vixen? Spring a Phantom Lady on the audience?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom