DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Bats said he still has friends at Arkham in the extended cut, which implies he only recently started killing folks otherwise they'd be dead

Give us Penguin, Riddler, Two-Face, and Ivy!!!!!!
nthat.gif

Yah it would be good if the solo film is a prequel before he started killing.

Maybe Joker kept Jason Todd in Arkham somewhere and that's why he is there and he ends up dead so Bats makes heel turn?

tweener, not full heel yet :D

Last edited:
Bats said he still has friends at Arkham in the extended cut, which implies he only recently started killing folks otherwise they'd be dead

See I didn't get that at all from that scene. The one scene (ext. cut) with Clark where the old man spoke to him about Bats "having a new kind of mean" and "hunting" I think played more to that. You could say that plays more to the judge, jury, and executioner theme with the brand as well.

See I didn't get that at all from that scene. The one scene (ext. cut) with Clark where the old man spoke to him about Bats "having a new kind of mean" and "hunting" I think played more to that.

Right, that also implies that the killing was recent.

man didnt realize the first time around how kick *** they made batman look. he was brutally washing everyone even superman

u guys say hes even more brutal in the extended cut?

A movie that takes place in Arkham Asylum could be so dope. That means one key villain or a couple of them probably took it over and Batman is about to face the gauntlet. :pimp:

Batman meets The Running Man. :pimp: :pimp:

A movie that takes place in Arkham Asylum could be so dope. That means one key villain or a couple of them probably took it over and Batman is about to face the gauntlet.
pimp.gif

Batman meets The Running Man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yep, just reverse the Assault on Arkham movie: Batman handing out Ls as he makes his way through Arkham.

Assault on Arkham was also a great film

Sounds like the Green Arrow prison movie but it fits Bats just as well if not better.

Just hope they don't jam all of his villains for the sake of it. A guy like the Penguin does not belong in Arkham.

Last edited:
Yeah this movie should be relatively minor villains and then maybe the joker.

Keep heavy hitters like Penguin, Two-Face, Black Mask etc out of it for now.

I would also like to see Mexican Venom Bane get his own movie but I don't think we'll see Bane ever again

Yeah this movie should be relatively minor villains and then maybe the joker.

Keep heavy hitters like Penguin, Two-Face, Black Mask etc out of it for now.

I would also like to see Mexican Venom Bane get his own movie but I don't think we'll see Bane ever again
I would love to see Jonah Hill as Bane.

Back
Top Bottom