DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just finished the Ultimate Cut of BVS.... OMG! Best movie of the year IMO ( that is until SS comes out). Those extra scenes added so much more context to certain segments of the movie. And for some reason the blu ray edition looked a lot more colorful than it did in theaters.

BVSUC > Deadpool > CW..... And I liked Jesse's portrayal of Lex Luther........ [emoji]128064[/emoji].... Come at me bro!

Last edited:
Thomas Elliot, Two Face, or whoever. I kind of like the idea of Matt Damon playing a bad guy. He was kind of one in Interstellar, but if he had a bigger heel turn, it could be dope like Denzel in Training Day, who also always plays good guys.

Plus, I have a feeling if he were to join the DCEU, it would be Batman related because of Ben. The only characters that could shine in the Batman films other than Batman are the villains. Joker is the best part and the highlight of TDK. You get a good villain to portray and we might have a classic showdown in a CBM between two high caliber actors.

I'm only 2 minutes into the Honest Trailer but I'm rolling
roll.gif
so accurate

Honest Trailers>>>CinemaSins

I might be in the minority, but I thought this was one of the weaker honest trailer episodes. Maybe it's because this movie has been picked over so many times that I've seen pretty much every spectrum of opinion on the movie. The end part with all of the versus segments was funny though

suicide squad too short man. needs to have atleast 20 more minutes with all them characters

something tells me all the minorities on the ss are gonna die except for will smith

That's another thing. That of main importance. GL movie aint coming til 2022 right?

With their hard on for Hal we probably not hearing who is cast as Jon until 2021.

Black don't crack cmon y'all. Chadwick Bosemen is 40. Idris the same age as Ben Affleck and the Rock. Age really ain't a big deal folks.
That's a reason I don't think it would work all that well.

I know DC/WB ain't gonna hire him for Jon though. Dudes let me down with Cranston as Lex :lol: Let most of us down. Probably cast Lil Romeo or Jaden Smith as Jon :smh:

They talking about the station with all the DC shows. Mainly Arrow for the terrible writing and making Flash beta.

Can't blame them but I'd take a Zoom washing Barry ep over the DC movies so far. Best villain in their whole co ematic multiverse to date.

Na EvansST said it looked like a tv show :lol:
Thought you were referring to the CW talk.

Didn't see his post. I don't know what kind of dust he's on. Marvel making the highest quality most expensive tv shows if that's the case :lol:

:lol:

View media item 2106163
IMO this entire scene, better visually than 80% of all MCU. Looks like a damn painting.

That choppy and gritty fps in Cap 2 and 3 (when WS is shooting from the overpass etc.) looks tv show quality. Plus the score was forgettable.

Last edited:

View media item 2106163
IMO this entire scene, better visually than 80% of all MCU. Looks like a damn painting.

That choppy and gritty fps in Cap 2 and 3 (when WS is shooting from the overpass etc.) looks tv show quality. Plus the score was forgettable.

Yeah score and visuals are a big part of the movie experience.

Only MCU movie I can really say delivered on that pure comic book fantasy visual tip is GoTG

SS looks visually pleasing as well (except killer croc) just a little toned down on the stylization

I want my comic book movies to look like comic books come to life.

Last edited:
BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE Gets A Second Screening Night

Due to unprecedented demand, a second date and two additional show times have been added. Participating locations for July 26 are limited and ticketing is being set up continuously so click on the orange “Buy Tickets” button to purchase today. If online ticketing is not available for your location, please check back often or visit the local movie theater box office.

Believe so, Snyder was trading photoshops of Supes and SW with JJ back when they were shooting.

That's another thing. That of main importance. GL movie aint coming til 2022 right?

With their hard on for Hal we probably not hearing who is cast as Jon until 2021.

Black don't crack cmon y'all. Chadwick Bosemen is 40. Idris the same age as Ben Affleck and the Rock. Age really ain't a big deal folks.
That's a reason I don't think it would work all that well.

I know DC/WB ain't gonna hire him for Jon though. Dudes let me down with Cranston as Lex :lol: Let most of us down. Probably cast Lil Romeo or Jaden Smith as Jon :smh:

They talking about the station with all the DC shows. Mainly Arrow for the terrible writing and making Flash beta.

Can't blame them but I'd take a Zoom washing Barry ep over the DC movies so far. Best villain in their whole co ematic multiverse to date.

Na EvansST said it looked like a tv show :lol:
Thought you were referring to the CW talk.

Didn't see his post. I don't know what kind of dust he's on. Marvel making the highest quality most expensive tv shows if that's the case :lol:

View media item 2106163

Yeah we gonna have to disagree here.

I credit Snyder for his focus on good visuals but that entire Doomsday fight was garbage to me. Wasn't moving or impressive. Not sure what kind of painting that scene would've been. I'd rather watch Ant-Man fight on a kid's toy set.

And I liked Jesse's portrayal of Lex Luther........ [emoji]128064[/emoji].... Come at me bro!

View media item 2106015

Jesse's portrayal of the Riddler disguised as Lex Luther was impeccable.
Even the Riddler makes more sense than that awkward portrayal by Jesse of whoever he thought he was portraying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom