DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Viola Davis as Amanda Waller 

smokin.gif

I was just about to say. The final trailer has a lot of Viola Davis as Waller and it looks like she crushes it. :pimp:

I hear all this talk about Harley and other characters, but Viola is an amazing actress. That was a great call to cast her.

I saw a spoiler in that video, which shouldn't be a surprise honestly:
Slipknot (Adam Beach) dies within first 30 min of the film

wow just saw the extended cut of bvs

so much sense has been made

now i like bvs better than man of steel

why on earth would they cut so many key parts out?

hopefully suicide squad and wonder woman deliver

Yeah besides ss there's not much left for this summer except the new star trek which i'll probably watch.

The day has finally arrived! Will be rushing to best buy after work to pick up my copy of BVS extended cut. I held out on watching long enough. 

The day has finally arrived! Will be rushing to best buy after work to pick up my copy of BVS extended cut. I held out on watching long enough. 

GoT ended. Hoop ended. Football don't start for another couple of weeks. Been waiting for this day so much :lol: was tempted to just drop $20 on the digital cut so many times...

Been so anxious I already bought my tickets to suicide squad :lol: :smh:

Headed to BB right after work too

I enjoy the Walking Dead Telltale games based on the comics, but sometimes the decision making is a little limited. I wonder how they're going to handle Batman. I know it won't happen, but it would be kind of nuts if we could prevent Harvey Dent from ever becoming Two Face.

Back
Top Bottom