DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

With comic con happening last week and a lot of the cast doing promotions it def felt like the movie should be out this week. I'll try to watch the killing joke and see if it's bad like people say.

I wanted to watch the animated ss yesterday but netflix doesn't even have it. SMH.

Last edited:
They're giving Margot a little bit more credit than she deserves but I like it [emoji]128520[/emoji]

they gave her a wedgie, that's why

BkmTAzB.gif

It feel like to me that Suicide Squad is out this Friday..

I woke up help excited and realized its next week :smh:

It feel like to me that Suicide Squad is out this Friday..

this.. I had to double check earlier this week to find out when it was being released..

found out Jason bourne comes out this week though

Idk why I thought SS was releasing tonight too

At least now I know that I wasn't the only one that thought it was out this week..
5eff37d1_4y85jzt.gif

most likely, when both were on Top Gear she was talking about the mirrors on the top of his bed on his trailer

also, cast list for SS confirms...

Flash...
I guess the cast list confirms the rumor that Flash is after Boomerang in this.

This is the DCEU thread. Supergirl and CW threads are that-a-way.
mean.gif

That looks terrible BTW.
I just don't really get why DC does that with its characters.. there are enough non-major guys that they will never get around to in the movies that they could put in the tv shows

I don't even watch the flash show (or any of the shows for the matter), but i'll still compare the movie version to that version

Last edited:
I think this is literally the first time in all of history that we have a live-action Superman that looks nothing like the real thing. This is damn ridiculous. They got my man out here looking like a Sopranos character

CW Supes has the Red October Napoleon Dynamite's on with one of those giant red elastic bands you get on pre-cooked rotisserie chickens on his waist. :rofl:

Damn. Shoulda at least casted Smallville Supes..

Didn't he state he didn't want to come back? Or was it the opposite? Either way I would have liked to see him again, as I think he did an excellent job.

New Superman is the worst live action version i've ever seen :smh:

George what's his name was a whack Supes too.

Tom W. wasn't coming back plus he's filming some other show.

Still no excuse for that choice though.

Back
Top Bottom