DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

batman+the+dark+knight+rises+gif+joker+gif+catwoman07.gif

Last edited:
Tyrone Mangus huh? :lol:

Y'all grasping at straws, y'all get your reviews Tuesday when the embargo lifts

Eh, I'm not buying these early reviews. I'll wait to judge for myself. I like Tyrone's vids, but this was click bait.

Last edited:
I think people want to like this movie. The trailers look fun and Margot bae looks great.

So early reviews are bad? Again?

Its a ******* comic book movie. If its got the DC logo these douche bags are gonna review it like they reviewing the color purple

Everyone loves a pile on

Thats what Im most afraid of. Internet reviewers piling on just to be part of the zeitgeist. Its been hot to crap on DC movies. :smh:
Like Marvel can do no wrong. Antman was utter crap, there I said it.

Y'all are tripping if you guys don't see how bad some of these DC films are. If you guys are casual viewers, well that's different. But if you enjoy story and can't see how scenes can set up the next one, then I don't know what to tell ya.

Anyways. I'm excited for this film. I'm a fan of Ayer. The whole cast pretty much.

So early reviews are bad? Again?

Its a ******* comic book movie. If its got the DC logo these douche bags are gonna review it like they reviewing the color purple

Everyone loves a pile on

Or maybe the movie is actually bad. Why y'all gotta blame the company affiliation on the type of review a movie gets. The cream always rises to the top.

Y'all are tripping if you guys don't see how bad some of these DC films are. If you guys are casual viewers, well that's different. But if you enjoy story and can't see how scenes can set up the next one, then I don't know what to tell ya.

Anyways. I'm excited for this film. I'm a fan of Ayer. The whole cast pretty much.

some of my favorite action movies in the 80's would get slaughtered if they were reviewed by these losers nowadays. people now have some sort of entitlement or god complex.

movies like commando, predator, the warriors, big trouble in little china, red dawn, the last dragon, etc, would all get ripped apart by these clowns

you say some but dc has only had two movies thus far and neither were ghostrider 2 bad. doesnt even come close.

honestly there has only been one comic book movie that i can say i did not like and that was ghostrider 2

im a guy. sometimes i just want mindless action

Last edited:
Idgaf what a few nerds think. I'm seeing it and unless it's the worst acting and writing ever, I'm enjoying it.

some of my favorite action movies in the 80's would get slaughtered if they were reviewed by these losers nowadays. people now have some sort of entitlement or god complex.

movies like commando, predator, the warriors, big trouble in little china, red dawn, the last dragon, etc, would all get ripped apart by these clowns

honestly there has only been one comic book movie that i can say i did not like and that was ghostrider 2

Those are (cult) classics and worked for the time period though. They still hold up if you take into account the time and subculture they were made in.

Batman Forever, Phantom, Catwoman, Wolverine, Age of Apoc, Ghost Rider, BVS, Green Lantern, F4, Spider Man 3, 90's Captain America, Elektra... These were legit trash at the time and will always be trash. Nowadays, we also have certain standards that modern comic movies have put forth.

Last edited:
I dunno how anyone could give a bad review for Predator. It was too badass. Awesome action movie with prime Arnold.

Those are (cult) classics and worked for the time period though. They still hold up if you take into account the time and subculture they were made in.

Batman Forever, Phantom, Catwoman, Wolverine, Age of Apoc, Ghost Rider, BVS, Green Lantern, F4, Spider Man 3, 90's Captain America, Elektra... These were legit trash at the time and will always be trash. Nowadays, we also have certain standards that modern comic movies have put forth.

Batman Forever is a large cut above all of these other films :lol: Except perhaps Apocalypse because I simply haven't seen it. Batman and Robin now is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom