DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Word probably moved on by now. He had his fill in Focus.

Jared probably stayed in character as it went on too.

I wonder if anyone smacked leto. Someone staying in character as the joker doesn't sound good.

Wasn't there a story that he sent used condoms to one of the castmembers? That would deserve at least 5 Sparta kicks.

Yeah he also sent "sticky" playboy mags to triple a and a dead hog to the cast and all lol.

Viola seemed legit pressed/offended when sent her a bullet.

It's gonna be interesting to see his and Margot's chemistry as he didn't drop character till post production.

Love Leto as an actor, but seems like he got a little too into the role for playing what seems like a fairly minor part in the film.

I just need to see the chemistry between him and Batfleck and to see his teeth get knocked out in a flashback.

On a side note, Would be cold to see the Joker beat Jason to a pulp and then burn down Wayne manor.

Word probably moved on by now. He had his fill in Focus.

Jared probably stayed in character as it went on too.
The homie @Master Zik slowly turning heel / savage

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Y'all think Will and Margot smashed?

:nerd:  

Wouldn't doubt it...

I still believe he got Charlize Theron when they were filming "Hancock".....

She had some issues with her boyfriend at that time and Will swooped in when she was vulnerable...allegedly...
He definitely did.

Just read the comments they openly say about each other.

Will got an open marriage. Eventually we'll hear about all of the women and men Had a been hooking up with.

good for dinesh being the new tv superman. you never know how long silicon valley is gonna last

Last edited:
Yeah he also sent "sticky" playboy mags to triple a and a dead hog to the cast and all lol.

Viola seemed legit pressed/offended when sent her a bullet.

It's gonna be interesting to see his and Margot's chemistry as he didn't drop character till post production.

Love Leto as an actor, but seems like he got a little too into the role for playing what seems like a fairly minor part in the film.

I just need to see the chemistry between him and Batfleck and to see his teeth get knocked out in a flashback.

On a side note, Would be cold to see the Joker beat Jason to a pulp and then burn down Wayne manor.

Dude bought into what he heard about Heath.. Hard

I could see it. :nerd:

EpsmfyF.jpg

Someone edited the JL teaser with the Man of Steel teaser. There's a bit of the WW trailer in there too. I think it's kind of cool.

Nah Leto's always been a method actor. Back to the Requiem days lol. He lived homeless in NYC for a couple months to prepare for that.

As someone who appreciates art and true thespians, I can't say that I'm too fond of method acting but it has produced some cool results.

Back
Top Bottom