DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Footage of him in action :

44c.gif

Was really expecting a picture of a trash can when I opened this :lol:

Boomerang is probably trying to convince Slipknot to dip first just to see if Amanda Waller is really about that action. Just so he won't have to risk his own life. :lol:

"Nah fam. She ain't about that life. It's just mind games Slipknot. You can leave whenever you want to." :nerd:

Mid-Credits Scene Confirmed For David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD; No Post-Credits Sequence

It looks like we may be getting a tease for the future of the DC Extended Universe when the curtain closes on David Ayer's Suicide Squad. ComicBook.com reports that there is a "pivotal" mid-credits sequence that will roll after the main ending bumper, though there is NOT an after-credits sequence typically seen in Marvel Studios films. The report reads as follows:

After the credits sequence rolls (that's also called the "bumper," the part before the plain black-and-white names and characters part rolls), using the same stylized hyper-colored imagery they’ve used in the posters and character art, there’s one more scene waiting for you on the other side. It’s pivotal and important, too.

There is not, however, an after-credits scene. While Marvel Studios frequently makes use of both, giving a major story beat in the mid-credits, and an extra tease or sometimes a joke post-credits, it seems DC Films/WB is not following suit. Of course, this is also based on early screenings, so it could change after the film itself is released. We’ve reached out to Warner Bros. for confirmation, and should they provide it, will update.

I'm pretty sure Will smashes both.

If he was gay, he'd just need a beard and one child. Not 2 baby mothers and constant rumors he was banging Charlize Theron before the Margot rumors in between the Duane rumors.

Don't forget the Eva Mendez rumors. That's what got people aware of his open relationship with Jada was during the press for Hitch

I think hes moved on wants to do more movies. Or the check wasn't big enough lol
That's what it really is :lol: I'm sure if it's just a 2 ep cameo and he'll barely be seen a lot in the future they could be come to a compromise if the #s were right for him.

And given CW has 4 DC shows now makes sense they don't got enough in the budget to pay him a lot.

He's apparently a weird guy or not built for fame or just a regular guy that hates celebrity and being famous.

He purposely stepped away from the limelight after Smallville only doing like one or 2 movies. He was vehemently against wearing the Supes suit while on the show.

Also since then I think he's a father so he's been a family man.

Most recently he filmed a action/thriller/espionage pilot for CBS that did not get picked up I think.

Back
Top Bottom