DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah tbh a lot of the merchandising they did told a lot more about the character compared to the film.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer in spoilers or PMs
as usual i have to ask, who dies ? lol you can put it in a spoiler
Slipknot dies literally as soon as possible. It's kind of funny dialogue between he and Boomerang about escaping and then boom, Flagg blows his head off as he tries to escape. Funny part is it's the exact moment that you see in the trailer that everyone predicted.
Then the last notable death is Diablo. His is more cool IMO, and while it's cliche the fight he's involved in is kinda dope. He sacrifices himself for the team which he refers to as his "family"

Can they let Feige take over DC?

is he going be able to take the Disney/marvel checkbook with him?
Give DC to Marvel.

Swore I wrote feet. It doesn't make sense if the article is true then.

He also tweeted:
View media item 2121573

So, I'll take that article with a grain of salt until Ayers says otherwise either directly or indirectly...
Both can be true.

The studio could've micro managed or interfered again but Ayer may Sony have still liked and will stand by the finished product.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It was his bday.
He also wrote SWAT, Fast & the Furious and directed Street Kings.

Just to get the full look of his work and what a not good movie looks like from him.

He really was on a streak of really really good movies though.

i havent laughed so hard since terry crews got lit up in that mini mart

Slipknot dies literally as soon as possible. It's kind of funny dialogue between he and Boomerang about escaping and then boom, Flagg blows his head off as he tries to escape. Funny part is it's the exact moment that you see in the trailer that everyone predicted.

Then the last notable death is Diablo. His is more cool IMO, and while it's cliche the fight he's involved in is kinda dope. He sacrifices himself for the team which he refers to as his "family"

well that sucks. he was a cool character

It was his bday.
He also wrote SWAT, Fast & the Furious and directed Street Kings.

Just to get the full look of his work and what a not good movie looks like from him.

He really was on a streak of really really good movies though.

i havent laughed so hard since terry crews got lit up in that mini mart
:lol:

Street_Kings_Terry_Crews_Death.jpg

First they caught him from above and that positioned him on his knees to take
2 full clips from semi automatics

Keanu had the nerve to try and apply pressure :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Since people love talking about budgets and box office...

SS has to make 750-800 Ms to break even.

Also WB went against Ayers wishes and had the Trailer house that did the promo **** recut the film (all the journalist I follow say they've never heard of that happening before)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

EDIT: kinda late but yeah this link goes more in detail

How do you figure? Triple the budget just to make even? No way 600 mil went on marketing

I know you guys are kidding but I would be super excited if Disney buys DC :nerd:

Some ppl still don't understand the economics of Hollywood I see :nerd:

250 million plus advertising. Yea, 800-900 mil to break even sounds about right.

Last edited:
Since people love talking about budgets and box office...

SS has to make 750-800 Ms to break even.

Also WB went against Ayers wishes and had the Trailer house that did the promo **** recut the film (all the journalist I follow say they've never heard of that happening before)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

EDIT: kinda late but yeah this link goes more in detail

How do you figure? Triple the budget just to make even? No way 600 mil went on marketing
i didn't come up with that number and it seems like an huge exaggeration knowing that i know about how these films work.

BvS's total cost was estimated by Deadline to be 600 million so i don't see this film costing more than 400, maybe....

Back
Top Bottom