DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Kevin Tsujihara is an advertisting/businessman who had zero film production experience prior to being the chairman of Warner Brothers so that might help explain the faults in this studio's apparent logic

I bet it does
you think it makes 800 mill?

bvs barely made it there and its batman and superman

bad reviews really throw off the casual viewer
AND wonder woman..

world of mouth is what kills films.. if critics kill it, it might take a couple mill off of the opening weekend or two.. but if it's good then people will talk and it will have the legs to carry

I don't know why they spend so much money on advertising. Most people know when these films are coming out. BvS I felt like was advertised for months on TV. :x

I don't know why they spend so much money on advertising. Most people know when these films are coming out. BvS I felt like was advertised for months on TV.
sick.gif
Because fanboys don't make up the majority of box office revenue. It's the casuals you need.

I don't know why they spend so much money on advertising. Most people know when these films are coming out. BvS I felt like was advertised for months on TV. :x

Just a few months ago people here were wondering why they have not heard anything about Suicide Squad and it's coming out in a few months even though it was already the most talked about film on twitter at the time.

I mean just imagine that, marketing budget is already that high and many is still thought the film had no advertising or marketing.

Don't give people too much credit. Hell many here on this thread thought the movie was coming out last week :lol:

If that's true, that sucks. Why is DC adding "fun"? Training Day, End of Watch, and Fury didn't need to add "fun" to be great films. :smh:

Just because it's a comic book movie doesn't mean it needs to be goofy. Should of stuck to Ayer's vision instead of buckling to these chuckleheads that don't even like DC anyway.

I know it's problems when you start to see reports of excuses to why the film reviews are bad. 

Da hell 

And, I love DC.

Well all I know Image wouldn't dare be having these kind of issues 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom