DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

If I think the movie is trash, my avvy will be the MCU intro no BS
Quoted for future reference 
wink.gif

What's the next DC movie? WW or JL? I really don't want to hear about studio interference 3 times in a row :x :smh:

So Leto is barely in the film??? :smh: was excited to see his performance.
Was that not hard to see in the first trailer?

While they didn't make it clear who the threat was I did not think it was killing/capturng the Joker.

Seemed tacked on/only there for Harley.

Man its probably will be like BvS but everyone will switch sides... minus PaulWest.
Son, da faq did I do??
He's saying no matter what you'll probably love the movie cuz you're a .......

Last edited:
Only way a SS proposal will work is if he wio with the ring on it while Joker is laughing in the background

Son was gonna propose during Suicide Squad???!??!?!?!?!?! :rofl:

He's a huge DC fan. Got signed art in his house, comics, etc..
We all got reserved seats at the Alamo Drafthouse(should be the only way to see a big summer movie). He was going to do it in the pre show presentation. They show all the campy, old school, obscure vids based off of said movie at this time. He's doing it elsewhere now. :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently the running time is 123 minutes not the 1 hour 40 min like I thought earlier.

these guys try way too hard to think

like all the other critics

"really entertaining just not that good of a movie"

wut? :lol:

are you not going to a movie to be entertained?

seriously these reviews are hilarious to watch

its like they want to say they like it but are afraid to because everyone else doesnt like it

You don't have any "bad movies" that you find entertaining?

Like a movie you know is bad, but still you enjoy aspects of it.. Or find yourself watching way too much of it whenever it's on

Last edited:
But Rogue one got major reshoots after January right?

star wars is untouchable as far as critics go.

could be the worst movie of all time and would still get universal acclaim

Yes, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones surely agree with you........ :rolleyes

Keep your hope alive of that 40% tho. :lol:

Convenient to forget those 3 trash movies.. I wish I could get my time and money back

Only thing worth a damn dime was the obi wan anakin fight.. And those movies have not aged well looks wise

Back
Top Bottom