DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

First Class and Days of Future Past were good too. :smh:

I enjoyed all three of the latest xmen movies...that third act in apocalypse tho :smh: c'mon Singer...

Back to DC tho, BvS extended cut is straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I enjoyed first class and DOFP, I never really saw them as Xmen films. Hard to explain, more like characters based off the Xmen.

Besides mags and Charles being the best obviously.

SS just did the same thing as Apocalypse in the 3rd act. Vague plan to take over (or destroy?) the earth by a pontificating villain on auto tune with some vortex in the sky.

Last edited:
batfleck warehouse fight scene still 
pimp.gif

probably one of the best choreographed fight scenes in any marvel or DC movie

SS just did the same thing as Apocalypse in the 3rd act. Vague plan to take over (or destroy?) the earth by a pontificating villain on auto tune with some vortex in the sky.
It's the go-to formula that's easy to write/direct.

Rinse and repeat for future films.

She's the only one he actually did some damage, again she came in a was giving him them hands and smiling about while Clark was getting smacked and Batfleck was paying coach like prop joe
I didn't say she didn't put in work just that it's not enough in comparison.

The WW movie should hammer down her power set and settle the winner of that hypothetical fight.
You don't think there's some people of the belief that "DC can't make a good live action movie" and assume they're bad before going in to watch them?
Nope.

Who are these ppl? Present them :nerd: Did they not see Batman Begins or The Dark Knight?

I mean we can go back to other Batman movies as well. This idea that there are ppl who think DC can't make a good live action movie is stupid.

Never came across anybody on NT saying every superhero flick they've made is bad. That's why this ppl have bias against DC is a complete cop out by ppl that can't accept ppl have differing opinions from them. The whole thing is rather childish.

There's people on here talmbout "Give the DCEU to Marvel Studios".
That's mostly a joke since they've been ******* up as of late (since Green Lantern really when it comes to establishing a shared universe). I make that joke. It'll only be serious when Disney decides to just absorb WB :lol: (that's actually possible)
People do try to talk about these films
There is no try. You either do it or you don't.

If nobody else wants to discuss your topic then there's your answer. That would happen if somebody changed topics to something else. Not only just "suffocation by hate".

We barely talked about Suicide Squad because people had to remind us 20 times a page how "trash" it was.
This a lie. There's like 20 pgs of SS discussion since the movie came out. Sounds more like you let a post saying it was trash deter you from joining in. I've seen ppl thoroughly discuss the Joker and Harley, Deadshot, Waller, the villain, and even apparently the lesser characters in Boomerang and Croc.

Not buying this barely discussed SS fabrication.

Same thing happened with BVS.
BvS got discussed as well man. Don't know what revisionist history you're on. Saying it didn't is just another lie
All people need is a janky letter to write off the next movie that's not even close to being done.
That sounds a lot like you're mad ppl didn't discuss the movie the way you wanted it to be discussed and apparently that involves no opinions talking about the movie not being good.

This whole wishing you could control the direction of thread discussions aint gonna fly and then complaining discussion isn't goi g on cuz you don't like some posts is silly. I've seen actual threads with no discussion that get hijacked, one with ppl stating opinions isn't that.

Aight man. Like there wasn't some dudes on here repeating themselves and the bad reviews in here ad nauseum.

Batman =/= DC. We're talking about the DCEU. Maybe you don't see it because you're one of the people who was dismissing the guys who got tired of the negative Nancy's dumping all over this thread. Posting laughing emotes and Palpatine gifs quoting all the bad reviews.

The only times anyone really discussed SS was when they gave their reviews. This thread kind of devolved into ticket prices, grading DC on a Fast and the Furious scale (wtf? :lol: ), and more thirst talk, because talking good about SS would get talked down or buried between everything else.

It's whatever though. We'll just repeat the process when the next one comes out. :lol: :smh:

Man of Steel 1st teaser trailer is probably one of the best superhero trailer imo. Movie was really good but wish it had a more charismatic Supes and an end credits scene.

Last edited:
Man of Steel 1st teaser trailer is probably one of the best superhero trailer imo. Movie was really good but wish it had a more charismatic Supes and an end credits scene.
Nah, this is MOS best trailer -- when the music hits when he flies --
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I kinda wished they had a Batman fighting Superman scene where he wasnt wearing the armor, but he would be washed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah, this is MOS best trailer -- when the music hits when he flies --
smokin.gif

The actual scene is better. The MOS soundtrack
embarassed.gif

I feel like everything good about MOS overshadowed the tornado scene.

Opening on Krypton with Russel Crowe flourishing

Battles in Smallville, especially when he tackled Zod after his moms got yoked up
smokin.gif

Faora

Battle in Metropolis

The performances by all the ancillary characters

"A good death is its own reward"

Zod mastering his Kryptonian powers

That dream sequence between Zod and supes

cmon son. Last CBM discussion forum I was on had dudes saying they couldn't decide if they preferred MoS or Avengers 1 back in 2013.

Also DoFP was a classic. **** NT for this revisionist "it wasn't good". I joined NT around when DoFP came out and I saw a lot of praise for that damn movie on here. Corey on Double Toasted saying he preferred it to WS but I won't get into that.

So damn hype for MoS2. LET GEORGE MILLER SAVE THIS FRANCHISE

Last edited:
DOFP is, imo, the best X Men movie. Plus it basically retconned X3 out of existence [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man of Steel's blatant Sears and IHop product placement scenes made me dyin tho [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't give say any Xmen movie with Jennifer Lawrence is good. She's brings the films down. First Class and DOFP had solid foundations and even some great scenes but overall were let downs in the end

X2 is still the best Xmen movie imo

Aight man. Like there wasn't some dudes on here repeating themselves and the bad reviews in here ad nauseum.
If I don't see it I don't have any reason to believe it just cuz you said so.

It's funny if dudes were making posts that you liked and praised the movie then suddenly it's discussion and not repeating good reviews ad nauseam.

Batman =/= DC.
We picking and choosing now :lol:

So be clear it's bias against the DCEU only. Ok.
We're talking about the DCEU. Maybe you don't see it because you're one of the people who was dismissing the guys who got tired of the negative Nancy's dumping all over this thread.
Wait so let's back up now. We're only talking about the DCEU which has only released 3 movies.

So let's use some common sense with what we're talking about. If ppl don't like one thing and then don't like the next thing is it not common for them to expect the 3rd thing to not be to their liking?

You may disagree but if somebody thinks the movies are bad it doesn't mean they have a bias if they think the next movie won't be good. I've been seeing the exact opposite as far as belief the movie will be good when it comes to WW and Aquaman. I haven't seen anyone say DC can't make a good movie either. Everybody expects the Batffleck movie to be great. MOS sequel brought up and everybody positively bringing up George Miller to make a great movie. Positivity for the Flash as well. Feel like you just want to see what you want and then create these lies behind posts and posters that have reasonable explanations for why they don't like a movie. You ain't the only one though.

That logic aside, Snyder directed MOS and BvS. Anybody expecting it to be bad isn't thinking DCEU can't make a good movie they're just aware a bad director is in charge. That was not the case with Suicide Squad.

Then there's the whole thing of leaks, rumors and official reports posted in here. You can't blame ppl for reacting to new topics posted in here related to the dann thread topic. Its not their fault it's negative or as you believe some larger bias against the DCEU.
Posting laughing emotes and Palpatine gifs quoting all the bad reviews.
Dudes can't even have fun now. I posted that specifically cuz of who I quoted but if you weren't paying attention prior I can see how you don't get it and misinterpret it.

The only times anyone really discussed SS was when they gave their reviews.
That was apparently going on much longer than you think.

This thread kind of devolved into ticket prices
Not that I give a **** about ticket prices how is that devolving? Why is that just not another part of the discussion? Of ppl want to discuss that let them. These movies are watched at movie theaters after all.

grading DC on a Fast and the Furious scale (wtf? :lol: )
:lol: I missed this.

I would've said something if ppl were saying SS was FF bad.

and more thirst talk, because talking good about SS would get talked down or buried between everything else.
Thirst talk? You mean the women in these movies? What's wrong with that?

Man this whole post is just you whining b.

Nothing but I don't like this and that and why ppl aren't talking about what I want to be talked about. **** is crazy.
It's whatever though. We'll just repeat the process when the next one comes out. :lol: :smh:
Technically you added to it with the whining and complaining that nobody is discussing the movie and criticizing ppl for not liking the movie and posting their opinions.

I've still yet to see the bias you speak of despite the length of your posts and all these other tangents and side things that bother you

Nah, this is MOS best trailer -- when the music hits when he flies -- :smokin

The actual scene is better. The MOS soundtrack :wow:

I feel like everything good about MOS overshadowed the tornado scene.

Opening on Krypton with Russel Crowe flourishing

Battles in Smallville, especially when he tackled Zod after his moms got yoked up :smokin

Faora

Battle in Metropolis

The performances by all the ancillary characters

"A good death is its own reward"

Zod mastering his Kryptonian powers

That dream sequence between Zod and supes

cmon son. Last CBM discussion forum I was on had dudes saying they couldn't decide if they preferred MoS or Avengers 1 back in 2013.

Also DoFP was a classic. **** NT for this revisionist "it wasn't good". I joined NT around when DoFP came out and I saw a lot of praise for that damn movie on here. Corey on Double Toasted saying he preferred it to WS but I won't get into that.

So damn hype for MoS2. LET GEORGE MILLER SAVE THIS FRANCHISE

Love dat flying scene man...Smallville fight still the best in CBM, Batfleck warehouse 2nd

Last edited:
Of course it's about the DCEU. That's what the thread title says. There's no tangents. It is what it is. Like you guys don't enjoy dumping on these films and have little interest in them to begin with. :lol:

I remember when I watched BvS in theaters...a boy was with his dad and was crying when Superman died 

Back
Top Bottom